+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hairspray!!!!!!!!!

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Hairspray!!!!!!!!!

OMG! I LIKE LITTERALY just got back from the movies and
    well I wanted to know if anyone else who has seen it
    eaither in the movies or as a play (as I have seen it in both forms.)
    liked it or didn't like it and I want to hear from those who have seen both to tell what they think of how the play was portrayed in the movie.

Personally I loved both the movie and the play.
    I also think that the movie was great and came
    straight from the play for the most part.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hairspray!!!!!!!!!

i havent seen it yet but i cant wait to ^__^ ment to be grese for your jenurasion... ( i cant spell) but cant wait to see it tho

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, sorry but they couldn't pay me to go see this. John Travolta in drag, give me a friggin break. I dont hate musicals, grease and Saturday night live were great, but this makes me nauseous.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

aww but still its an all stae cast its got a good reviwe i cant say its not good but maybe its just diffrent teasts huh ?...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Ah, sorry but they couldn't pay me to go see this. John Travolta in drag, give me a friggin break. I dont hate musicals, grease and Saturday night live were great, but this makes me nauseous.
    Have to agree somewhat here, though I won't go as extreme as Mirokuu. It is one of those movies where I'll watch if they ever air it on one of the channels on tv for free. And let's just say that hopefully when I do watch that the first five minutes is enough to get me into thinking I should give this movie a chance.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    im with this one a movie about dancing just strike and intrest in me it doesnt even look funny so i know i wont go see it if some paid for my ticket i still wouldnt go it just doesnt appeal to any of intreast{cant spell}

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

awww this stinks no one likes it.
    I thought it was great and it is funny.
    And I think John in drag is funny.
    He adds to the humor.
    But that is just what I think.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Hairspray!!!!!!!!!

Iam not into musicals I like horror and comedy. I have seen parts of Grease and La Bamba I liked them. So I might not see Hairspray.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast