+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hairspray!!!!!!!!!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hairspray!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes View Post
    awww this stinks no one likes it.
    I thought it was great and it is funny.
    And I think John in drag is funny.
    He adds to the humor.
    But that is just what I think.
    Well it is not that I have anything against musicals, I've saw Chicago the movie before and kind of liked it. I am also interested in seeing a broadway musical like Jersey Boys, but maybe it's just the presentation of Hairspray that doesn't appeal to me.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

hMM YEAH I guss understand but yeah
    its kinda wierd cause I hated Jearsy Boys.
    lol.I saw it in school and I didn't like it.
    But I guss cause I saw Hairspray as a play
    I liked it anyway. So idk

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes View Post
    hMM YEAH I guss understand but yeah
    its kinda wierd cause I hated Jearsy Boys.
    lol.I saw it in school and I didn't like it.
    But I guss cause I saw Hairspray as a play
    I liked it anyway. So idk
    Hairspray is a great musical with more than a superficial message (as many believe from what little they've seen or heard). I found, like so many others, however, that John Travolta as a size 60 woman was completely unnecessary. Why they couldn't have found an ACTUAL woman to play Edna is beyond me. Oh, well. I did enjoy it, though, and annoyed the hell out of my sister by constantly humming "Good Morning, Baltimore."

Otaku royal cutie pain may be famous one day royal cutie pain may be famous one day royal cutie pain's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with divine with John dressing up as a women...though you must say it was pretty funny XD
    John wouldv'e been another character in my opinion =/ but at leaset I'm glad he got part of amusical movie again ^.^ Haven't seen much of him since Grease =P
    anyways...HAIRSPRAY was a GREAT movie! ^-^ I loved it personally
    The ending song was fantastic and upbeat in this year's Hairspray movie

yes i have seen the old Hairspray movie, but it's funny how they have the main character (yes i forgot her name already -.-) wearing that Buggy dress showing white and black ^^; i liked the new movie's example better with the checker board...that was clever i must say >.>

Zac Efron dyed his hair for hairspray O.o looked kind of funky..but it still looked good XD

anyways...HAIRSPRAY was a GREAT movie! ^-^ I loved it personally
    The ending song was fantastic and upbeat in this year's Hairspray movie overall i liked Hairspray it was freakin awesome!!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I dunno if ill bother seeing it it dident look all to good to me.Im not in to this kinda movies ill probably just wait till it comes out on Tv so i don't have to bother buying it.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by royal cutie pain View Post
    Zac Efron dyed his hair for hairspray O.o looked kind of funky..but it still looked good XD
    I think he did a much better job in Hairspray than in (*gag*) High School Musical. I was actually impressed.

Newbie mzzhan is off to a good start
    Thanks

I really liked this movie! I've never watched the play or heard any of the songs but the movie was really good

Newbie johnnyquest may be famous one day johnnyquest may be famous one day johnnyquest's Avatar
    Thanks

i went in with no expectations and came out laughing and enjoying it from beginning to end...afterwards i wanted to go sing karaoke...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast