+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Halo 2 or 3

Newbie notsogoth1 may be famous one day notsogoth1 may be famous one day notsogoth1's Avatar
    Thanks

Halo 2 or 3

Which do you prefer and for what reasons.

I think they both have their ups and downs and i'm not going to say which one i prefer particularly so not to form a biased opinion in the thread.

Discuss any aspect of the game like campaign, Live, Weapons, Maps, ect.

Halo2 Positive:
    1.Took more skill
    2.BR was dominant
    3.weapons were better ballanced(in my opinion)

Halo2 Negatives:
    1.Noob Combo
    2.Modders(for XBC players)
    3.Maps were either Amazing or crap, so only a few were actualy played on

Halo 3 Positives:
    1.Everyone is Playing it
    2.New weapons (like the flame thrower)
    3. Forge and the ability to save video
    4.More Customability

Halo3 Negatives:
    1.Assualt Rifel Beat Down
    2.weapons being imbalanced(like carbine and BR being too weak and inaccurate)
    3.Switching weapons takes too long

So Tell me what you think

btw Gamertag=xMLINKx for anyone who wants to play
    Last edited by deodaclan18; Dec 08, 2007 at 10:46 PM.
    Halo is elite

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Halo 2 or 3

Moved to Sensory Pleasures.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Newbie Nu Gundam is off to a good start
    Thanks

Halo 3, without a doubt.

I don't mean to offend (so get ready to be offended) but you sound a hell of a lot like some of those BXR obsessed 12 year olds regarding the battle rifle. It isn't any weaker, 4 bursts it still a kill (provided you land the last one in the head) and the AR beatdown is fine. I didn't even notice a change in weapon switch times, so it's kinda irrelelvent. The graphics are better, "Mute" function works amzingly, Forge is the best thing to happen to the series, and the Multiplayer is ridiculously fun. The Mauler is something else people complain about, usually due to the "shotbeatdown" technique.....I never saw the problem, it has a bright orange light in the front.....Stay away from the light...!

For campaign, it has 4 player co-op which is the most fun I've had over live in a while.

Newbie notsogoth1 may be famous one day notsogoth1 may be famous one day notsogoth1's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Nu Gundam;563966] The Mauler is something else people complain about, usually due to the "shotbeatdown" [QUOTE]

Noob Chopping, and also if you cant see the light how do you stay away from it (camping), and honestly i never mastered BXR or double shotting
    Halo is elite

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i myself have never played halo 3 yet, but the noob combo does suck.

i have heard some different things about the weapons being balanced, like how the flamethrower sucks, or how the rocket is worse since it cant lock on (which i think is better) but i guess i will have to leave final judgement until i play it for myself.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=notsogoth1;564089][QUOTE=Nu Gundam;563966] The Mauler is something else people complain about, usually due to the "shotbeatdown"

Noob Chopping, and also if you cant see the light how do you stay away from it (camping), and honestly i never mastered BXR or double shotting
    Got a problem with camping???
    I like both games. For now i cant really decide on which one i like better.

Though my favorite weapon in 2 is the sword, not so much in 3 because they shortened lunge distance and gave it ammo count. I do like the clashing of swords.
    Ive never found the noob combo that much of a big deal just an anoyance. Only problem i have is when people complain about using sword to much if they have a problem with it they should learn to attack from distance or stay away from my camping grounds. They have learned those spots very well.

...Wow got off topic.
    Anywho halo 3 has some new uniqe weapons, some fun new vehicles, and levels. Halo 2 has as of right now better levels.

Made by me.

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

its good to know there are some halo fans here.i am a diehard fan and i must say,i dont know which halo is the best.it is either halo 2 or halo 3. Halo 3's ending had a somewhat big opening for another sequel. Like what Master Chief says at the end."Wake me,when you need me." and for those of you who have beat it on legendary (spoiler) it shows another halo after the credits.and then it lights up.some of my friends think that halo was activated and every sentient being in the galaxy was killed.

Meow. :3

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

i beleive that bungie has been doing halo as a prequel to there old games Marathon. Both main characters are cybernetic men with majovnair(i beleive i mispelled it)aromr. I think that they could possible bring back the marathon series and go more deeply into its story.

Made by me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast