Closed Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Halo 3

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Halo 3

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehog666 View Post
    me and a whole buch of friends tried it out and they do so can stand gernades better than others or the laser wont kill u in one hit on slayer
    Collecting skulls can give you new helmets and armor, I found that out when I was playing one level on Legend and it was the easiest one I could get LOL.

Newbie HellionDethuris is off to a good start HellionDethuris's Avatar
    Thanks

Does this work?

Hello anyone there???Where do I go to introduce myself???

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does this work?

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehog666 View Post
    me and a whole buch of friends tried it out and they do so can stand gernades better than others or the laser wont kill u in one hit on slayer
    Believe what you want, but i know for a fact that armor doesnt have any perks beside looking different. If they did have,it would be included in any info sections or even detailed in the armor specs., seriously, there isnt any more better than others. Email a bungie staff if you dont believe me.
    Some armor might say they're fitted for explosives, but thats just background history info, its not applied to the game's system.

"A purely aesthetical new feature for Halo 3"
    Halo 3 Armor Variants - halowiki.net

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    Collecting skulls can give you new helmets and armor, I found that out when I was playing one level on Legend and it was the easiest one I could get LOL.
    Skulls only unlock ONE particular armor set., and thats the hayabusa armor. I wish they can come out with new armor...
    Halo 3 Hayabusa Armor - halowiki.net

Quote Originally Posted by HellionDethuris View Post
    Hello anyone there???Where do I go to introduce myself???
    Introductions - Anime Online it was right in front of your face.....sheesh

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

I found a skull and armor set called The Scout, I found it one The Covenant on the platform where arbiter and the elites disabled the 2nd tower, I was kind a surpised really, and if you unlock all the skulls, you can get the Ninja Gaiden Helmet.

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

I have an xbox 360, and i dislike halo 3. I like call of duty 4 WAY more than halo 3, I bought halo 3 when i got my x box about 6 months ago, and i never play it really, just because COD4 pwns so hard.
    Continuous effort-Not strength or intelligence- is the key to unlocking our potential.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Saionji View Post
    I have an xbox 360, and i dislike halo 3. I like call of duty 4 WAY more than halo 3, I bought halo 3 when i got my x box about 6 months ago, and i never play it really, just because COD4 pwns so hard.
    see diffrent opinions of this game, but wow! a player that likes shooting games and totally dislikes or hates halo 3 and loves call of duty four so much better? Really weird, no offense but thats crazy man get a load of the graphics and the driving squishing screaming ahh bliss, brilliatn games both of them (for that shooters) i hate shooting games and only went on halo 3 four hourse straight because my friend is obbsssed so i just gave up and played wiht him, my improved skill is still worse than anybody elses but bah it's good for me! I think i'll stick to my going out doors, animeonline, racing games and playstation three, thank you very much.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    see diffrent opinions of this game, but wow! a player that likes shooting games and totally dislikes or hates halo 3 and loves call of duty four so much better? Really weird, no offense but thats crazy man get a load of the graphics and the driving squishing screaming ahh bliss, brilliatn games both of them (for that shooters) i hate shooting games and only went on halo 3 four hourse straight because my friend is obbsssed so i just gave up and played wiht him, my improved skill is still worse than anybody elses but bah it's good for me! I think i'll stick to my going out doors, animeonline, racing games and playstation three, thank you very much.
    Its not crazy to like shooters and hate Halo3., I loved Halo3 when it was out. I'll admit the graphics improved quite a bit from the 2nd game. But compared to realism, it doesn't compare to CoD4. Im not saying this because i suck, far from it. Its just the set up for halo3 make it impossible to level up sometimes. Its quite frustrating when you play against really hardcore no lifers, Call of Duty 4 has a very fair system that even the most new of player can totaly own a match sometimes.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post
    Its not crazy to like shooters and hate Halo3., I loved Halo3 when it was out. I'll admit the graphics improved quite a bit from the 2nd game. But compared to realism, it doesn't compare to CoD4. Im not saying this because i suck, far from it. Its just the set up for halo3 make it impossible to level up sometimes. Its quite frustrating when you play against really hardcore no lifers, Call of Duty 4 has a very fair system that even the most new of player can totaly own a match sometimes.
    I have only played call of duty four like once or twice so i am unsure of it's online concept. But yes when realism come down well of course call of duty four will win that. It's a newer game than Halo 3 so they had time to take the faults of it and change them and work round them creating a good thing instead of a downfall. Also comes into effect that Halo 3 Has monsters, like resistance sort of. Well of course Call Of Duty is an orginal bad ass war game. With realistic play and real characters and belivable storylines, so no wonder it's treated more realistic. Yeah sure the graphics have improved. The amount of "Gltiches" In halo 2 were unbelivable It was crazy mad the amount of walking through walls and floating in mid air you could find. As for codes, well they never change do they. Theirs always a cheat for something, it's just a matter of time finding them. Or bribing the game designers to share there dirty little secret code hacking things. Sometimes i don't understand why they place cheating codes in games. It's just hacking into your own system that you;ve spent so much effort on. Whats the point of skipping to the last level

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast