Closed Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 3

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Halo 3

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Well its really weird Halo 1 and 2 were huge hits but all Halo 3 got was not even a wekk of talk about it.
    ARE YOU INSANE??? LIVING IN ANOTHER UNIVERSE...Sorry but i uterrly dissgaree! i can't go round any where without hearing Halo3 rocks or sucks, it's allways talked about everywhere, well by X-BOX360 fans anyway but honestly man your either in a room by yourself or need a glass of water because that the total opposite.

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i woulda told you that there is no reason to get halo 3 if you won't be playing online. the only game that is known for its great campaign mode is Rainbow 6 vegas.PS. I just got my security helmet and Katana 2day!
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Newbie EternalDemon is off to a good start EternalDemon's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally like halo 2 better than halo 3 better in some aspects of the game, but halo 3 is still awesome...i also think bungie will make another...

Say what you mean, say what you feel,
    Dont leave it up to assumtions,
    There may not be another day to say it...

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

No i was not under no rock i heard about it a decent amount for a week then it was stopped nobody was talking about it and its not a big deal any more halo 2 was talked about from when it came out till halo 3 came out that was way bigger then halo 3 and i havent heard one thing about halo 3 since the week it came out k so im not under a rock and who have you heard from about halo because you say other Xbox 360s tell me MiniDev.

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm playing Halo 3 on X-box 360 live so it's quited funny

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

No i was not under no rock i heard about it a decent amount for a week then it was stopped nobody was talking about it and its not a big deal any more halo 2 was talked about from when it came out till halo 3 came out that was way bigger then halo 3 and i havent heard one thing about halo 3 since the week it came out k so im not under a rock and who have you heard from about halo because you say other Xbox 360s tell me MiniDev.
    You know no wonder you never hear any news about it, because firstly i've told you who i heard it off..."My School" and secondly i didn't say you lived under a rock so READ if your going ot try and reply. always glad to help.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I have lots of friends and you said something like living under a rock so i was making my point and me and my friends love the halo series i own all the games k.

Thanks

I have lots of friends and you said something like living under a rock so i was making my point and me and my friends love the halo series i own all the games k.
    Sorry about this people but...once again please read what i write before you make your comment... I didn't mention anyhting to do with your friends and seriously i couldn't care less, all i said was i hear about it a lot, no need for this childish war... i told you straight what i thought this time.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast