Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Halo 3

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Halo 3

Quote Originally Posted by Shannaal View Post
    K yeah i now what your talking about. Iv just never really spent muc time playing it. any multiplayer i do is either Capture the flag, Deathmatch, and sometimes Juggernaut.
    I like going all out better LOL, and sometimes my own cousins would team up agains't me just because I played this game way before they did lol. and Juggernaut is alright I guess. I mean I don't like being ganged by a bunch of people LOL.

Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Thanks

they had a week online called grifball that 2 team of four would run to the middle fight for the bomb and plant it on the other side and the winner gets 2 exp

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehog666 View Post
    they had a week online called grifball that 2 team of four would run to the middle fight for the bomb and plant it on the other side and the winner gets 2 exp
    Oh now I know what you mean, its a bomb where you plant it in the enemy's base huh? Now I see lol. Thats fun though but too bad your on a timer.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

What i cant stand about Halo3 is their point system. Its totally flawed,boring and plain uninteresting. Sure theres 'flashy' medals, but thats about it.
    i mean its practically infuriating when you win but DONT get a single point, yes i've seen this happen to myself(even being places a MVP on the winning team) and to a lot of my friends online.
    And gaining ONE point when and if you win, thats extremely long and tedious task to do. Sure it may promote longevity but thats where its pretty flawed...it gets repetitive and daunting to gain.

"play lone wolf you a**!", i do, but whats the point of having LIVE when you cant play as a team/clan with your friends to completely own people?

Im just saying the ranking point system is a half-assed,you might as well get rid of it to ease and save the sanity of others.

i prefer Call Of Duty4's point system, at least you feel like your getting a lot of points., and winning or losing doesnt hinder your ability to play as a team and still get points that YOU EARNED(!!!) throughout the match even if you lose(sure winning comes with a bonus but a point earned is a point WELL earned).

im not baised because i love CoD4, i played Halo3 a lot more than i did Cod and i even bashed CoD, but after playing, i find it a lot more respectable, more fair in balancing teams and the points are well worth earning.

lol can you say "I WANT THE ROCKET/SWORD/SNIPER!, if you take it i'll kill you!!" in CoD4?., stupid halo/tards

Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Thanks

u have played it when the new maps came out and do u have an online gamertag

Thanks

I don't even have internet, I only get online at school, right now am in band LOL. I think the tank is still fun though, just place a tank right next to a spawn area and ta da! blast those other players away.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

My friend bought the new maps, i dont mind them but there OK enough. Bungie is coming out with NEW maps again and the OLD NEW maps will be available for free downloading, and these new ones are ones i will buy..., granted i get back into Halo.

and user gamertags are posted the 'sensory pleasers' forum.

Just READ THE RULES for it.
    Official Xbox Live Gamertag Thread.

only post if you have a tag, not to comment and chat on it., its just reference

Otaku Shannaal is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cool Re: Halo 3

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    I don't even have internet, I only get online at school, right now am in band LOL. I think the tank is still fun though, just place a tank right next to a spawn area and ta da! blast those other players away.
    Lol. Thats funny. Camper. I hate it when people just sit at a spawn with a sword or something, and they just kill you over and over. I dont like, but damn is it funny. Specially when you spawn and think, 'oh good hes gone.' Then you turn a corner and your staring down the barrel of a shotgun or a Rocket Launcher. Aw man, Classic.
    The chibis, they want my COOKIES.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast