Closed Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 65 to 72 of 86

Thread: Halo 3

  1. #65
    Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in SD.
    Posts
    2,596
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts

    Re: Halo 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Shannaal View Post
    Lol. Thats funny. Camper. I hate it when people just sit at a spawn with a sword or something, and they just kill you over and over. I dont like, but damn is it funny. Specially when you spawn and think, 'oh good hes gone.' Then you turn a corner and your staring down the barrel of a shotgun or a Rocket Launcher. Aw man, Classic.
    Real classic, I like it better when everybody just kill each other and run at each other until they run out of bullets or something like that LOL. I ran out of bullets once, my cousin pinned me down with a ghost and I couldn't get close to him, I had no grenades or anything else. I felt bad there for a moment, so I let him killed me and I got my revenge.

  2. #66
    Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    in the darkness
    Posts
    130
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: Halo 3

    Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    Real classic, I like it better when everybody just kill each other and run at each other until they run out of bullets or something like that LOL. I ran out of bullets once, my cousin pinned me down with a ghost and I couldn't get close to him, I had no grenades or anything else. I felt bad there for a moment, so I let him killed me and I got my revenge.
    thats happened to me so many times online that i have to wait until people kill each other then i collect there amo

  3. #67
    Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in SD.
    Posts
    2,596
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts

    Re: Halo 3

    Quote Originally Posted by hedgehog666 View Post
    thats happened to me so many times online that i have to wait until people kill each other then i collect there amo
    Getting to them real close is harder, I usually get the field camo right? then I grab the sword and I stand still whenever somebody is coming up to me and I slash them right there and then I take their guns.

  4. #68
    Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    in the darkness
    Posts
    130
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: Halo 3

    Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    Getting to them real close is harder, I usually get the field camo right? then I grab the sword and I stand still whenever somebody is coming up to me and I slash them right there and then I take their guns.
    i wait until someone else does that then run back into battle

  5. #69
    Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in SD.
    Posts
    2,596
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts

    Re: Halo 3

    Quote Originally Posted by hedgehog666 View Post
    i wait until someone else does that then run back into battle
    LOL, I tried snipering them while they were riding the ghost, but shooting from the warthog is easier because its slow moving like you know? its way too easy.

  6. #70
    Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    in the darkness
    Posts
    130
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: Halo 3

    Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    LOL, I tried snipering them while they were riding the ghost, but shooting from the warthog is easier because its slow moving like you know? its way too easy.
    did u know that ur armor has special atributes to inhance ur abilites

  7. #71
    Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    A very pink realm?....
    Posts
    1,424
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: Halo 3

    Quote Originally Posted by hedgehog666 View Post
    did u know that ur armor has special atributes to inhance ur abilites
    bungie confirmed this and said they dont have any special attributes, they're purely aesthetic

  8. #72
    Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    in the darkness
    Posts
    130
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: Halo 3

    Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post
    bungie confirmed this and said they dont have any special attributes, they're purely aesthetic
    me and a whole buch of friends tried it out and they do so can stand gernades better than others or the laser wont kill u in one hit on slayer

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Halo 3 AO!!!!!!!!
    By never be alone in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: Oct 09, 2007, 09:18 AM
  2. Halo 3 & Halo Wars
    By CoNtR0l in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Nov 06, 2006, 04:53 PM
  3. Halo 3
    By nightsly in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Apr 15, 2006, 08:00 PM
  4. ur best own on Halo 2
    By tep_master_swordsman in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Feb 21, 2006, 11:54 AM
  5. halo or halo 2
    By rock on in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Jan 24, 2006, 08:17 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts