+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Halo 3 ad. Your thoughts.

Newbie Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day
    Thanks

Lightbulb Halo 3 ad. Your thoughts.

As we all know, the new Halo 3 ad aired on Monday during MNF. I would like to get everyone's take on what you thought about the commercial. Like for starters, there was a scene where Master Chief was picked up and put his helmet back on. Does this mean that we finally get to see the man behind the mask? And what was the grenade the Chief used to save himself from a cannon blast? Will this new grenade be in the game? Feel free to post & discuss.
    The trick is to know when to walk away and know when to run!!!

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Halo 3 ad. Your thoughts.

halo is renamed to halo wars, i want to get this game but they said it wont come out till next year, which is sad, but the graphics and the previews of this show is good

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Halo wars is an RTS for the PC. That has little or no information at the moment. For Halo 3, I must say that the trailer looked impressive and seems to offer more indepth to the character Master Chief. Perhaps we'll see his personal history. As for that new weapon, that was awesome. A personal shield but improved

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

I really thought it was a cool ad. Im a big fan of Halo games, and i did hear that the name was changed to halo wars as well.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, from what I heard it'll be coming out the March of next year or something... it was a little trick that someone from the internet caught in the Gears of War commercial and what some of the license plates said.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

i guess master chief has clones on his sides plus the weapons on halo are better now, a double sword is much better than two

Newbie crazymuncy may be famous one day crazymuncy may be famous one day
    Thanks

there releasing a multiplayer beta of halo 3 in the spring and the game its self is coming out by the end of 2007. halo wars is a RTS coming out sometime next year also. On another note i really hope that sheild is in the game i would love to be able to use it.
    I live in my own little word but its ok...
    They know me here.

Newbie Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes, and I can already think of a few uses for that grenade. I could use it in Multi-player to stop instant killers like Rockets or the Shells from those evil, demonic Scorpion Tanks. Maybe it could even stop Frag & Plasma Grenades as well.
    The trick is to know when to walk away and know when to run!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast