+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Halo 3 ad. Your thoughts.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Halo 3 ad. Your thoughts.

For those of you who haven't seen it

YouTube - Halo 3 Trailer

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro View Post
    Well, from what I heard it'll be coming out the March of next year or something... it was a little trick that someone from the internet caught in the Gears of War commercial and what some of the license plates said.
    Some fans of Halo 3 also spotted two 3's on Master chief's helmet(in the trailer), indicating that it's coming out march 3rd. It's surprising how Halo fans can find the smallest of details.

And what was the grenade the Chief used to save himself from a cannon blast?
    It seems to be a reflective shield grenade that repels fire, which was also seen in PS3's Resistance: fall of man. I won't say one is copying from the other, instead I'll just say "Great minds think alike".

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by False Truth View Post
    Some fans of Halo 3 also spotted two 3's on Master chief's helmet(in the trailer), indicating that it's coming out march 3rd. It's surprising how Halo fans can find the smallest of details.

It seems to be a reflective shield grenade that repels fire, which was also seen in PS3's Resistance: fall of man. I won't say one is copying from the other, instead I'll just say "Great minds think alike".
    You are absolutely right, if I remember correctly the license plate was HALO03 or something like that

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X View Post
    I must say that the trailer looked impressive and seems to offer more indepth to the character Master Chief. Perhaps we'll see his personal history.
    if you want personall history then read Halo: The Fall of Reach. and the trailer kicks a$$, i cna't wait till it hits stores, i'm gonna set up a stake out.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Banned TJMSniper may be famous one day TJMSniper may be famous one day TJMSniper's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah it has been changed to Halo Wars, and I am not a fan of the XBox 360 but the game looks cool, even though i think Gears Of War looks better, i have played it.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TJMSniper View Post
    yeah it has been changed to Halo Wars, and I am not a fan of the XBox 360 but the game looks cool, even though i think Gears Of War looks better, i have played it.
    Guys, Halo Wars and Halo 3 are two different games.

Halo Wars - Wikipedia

Halo 3 - Wikipedia

Just look for youself. I'm not sure who started this rumor as them being the same game, but it's false.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw the graphic and the covenant look bad ass, and the game i give a 10 for that, plus the human race looks outnumbered do you think? if the game had only one difficulty it would be hard to play but also fun

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    I saw the graphic and the covenant look bad ass, and the game i give a 10 for that, plus the human race looks outnumbered do you think? if the game had only one difficulty it would be hard to play but also fun
    i wouldn't really give a 10 because the game hasn't come out yet and you can't tell just by looking at the trailer because they always making better than the game, so that people will buy the game, if anyone haven't seen the trailer yet it is here
    Halo 3 for Xbox 360 Movies - Halo 3 Movies - Halo 3 Videos - Halo 3 Trailers
    and by the way
     click to show spoiler

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast