+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 3 vs. Call of Duty 4

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Halo 3 vs. Call of Duty 4

Which game is better? now here are the rules of this forum. no swearing. personally i think Halo3 is better. The game-play is fricken AWESOME!! multiplayer is hecka fun!

Meow. :3

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Halo 3 vs. Call of Duty 4

Quote Originally Posted by katsoyori33 View Post
    Which game is better? now here are the rules of this forum. no swearing. personally i think Halo3 is better. The game-play is fricken AWESOME!! multiplayer is hecka fun!
    So much for you rules ...

Both games have had good reviews personally their both a load of rubbish in my opnion, i'm more a driver kinda guy or fighter not war. But if i had to choose i would go with the majority vote, Halo 3

Newbie Hazardous is off to a good start Hazardous's Avatar
    Thanks

Call of Duty 4. Hands down, no doubt about it.
    Love their multiplayer systems, higher level you go, more skills and better weapon you get.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well both points you have proven are the same about diffrent games, which must mean the special word...OPNION any game you choose is going to be an opinion, and if your following the cirtics well who wrote them...A person with an opinion. "Rated the best game of the year blah blah" OPNION! so whats the point you can't choose the best game because their isn't one...

Well Halo 3 is ok...

Thanks

Well mini dev. Halo 3 has awesome vehicles to drive around. Sometimes we just drive around in multiplayer. You cant drive vehicles in COD 4.

Thanks

Well mini dev. Halo 3 has awesome vehicles to drive around. Sometimes we just drive around in multiplayer. You cant drive vehicles in COD 4.
    Ok so thats a fact, i can't really risist a car i love racing games so i must say HALO 3 can you run people over ?

Thanks

Yeah you can run people over. You get ATV's in Halo3. One time I was in a Warthog jeep and i jumped off a cliff and landed on a guy and squished him. he screamed like this EEEAAAAHHHH!!!

Thanks

Yeah you can run people over. You get ATV's in Halo3. One time I was in a Warthog jeep and i jumped off a cliff and landed on a guy and squished him. he screamed like this EEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    cool sounds fun, but i'm certain you can drive on C.O.D.4, well if not you could on C.O.D.3 because i rember my friend playing it. He was good at it...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast