+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 3 vs. Call of Duty 4

Newbie Vandread_Dita may be famous one day Vandread_Dita may be famous one day Vandread_Dita's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Halo 3 vs. Call of Duty 4

hmmm well halo 3 has online coop, and split screen coop, and system link coop, and call of duty has...... no co-op. hmmm well at least call of duty has custom class editor's that will make the game unfair for people who are new to the game. with upgraded weapons, and perks that will make a person of a lower rank lose interest in matchmaking in almost record time. compared to halo 3 its absolutely no match, although halo 3's matchmaking can get very boring, it will always have you coming back for more.

pic related

touch the untouchable, break the unbreakable, raw raw fight the powah

Newbie ZeelZy is off to a good start ZeelZy's Avatar
    Thanks

We all no that Mario party wins this one guys so stop arguing its plane and simple C.O.D 4 V.S Halo 3....Mario party wins it's simple
    EIN!!

Otaku xsasukeuchiha is off to a good start xsasukeuchiha's Avatar
    Thanks

id have to say its kind of a tie for me because halo 3 multiplayer i believe is better than the call of duty multiplay but i also believe that call of duty 4 has the better storyline
    I am darkness

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZeelZy View Post
    We all no that Mario party wins this one guys so stop arguing its plane and simple C.O.D 4 V.S Halo 3....Mario party wins it's simple
    Yeh but geniuse, Mario party isn't in the thread at all, not in title or the comment..."Call Of Duty 4 V.S Halo 3" which one is better out of THEM TWO!?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mini Dev For This Useful Post:

katsoyori33 (Feb 14, 2008)

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    cool sounds fun, but i'm certain you can drive on C.O.D.4, well if not you could on C.O.D.3 because i rember my friend playing it. He was good at it...
    well i dont remember driving vehicles in COD3. well if you can it wouldnt be as fun as driving vehicles in Halo3.

Meow. :3

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I like Halo 3, GRAVITY HAMMER!!!, but my friend digs CD4. It looks cooler to.
    and more realistic

Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Thanks

wow hard choice umm... i say its a tie because halo has like katsoyori33 said u dont have to fight all the time and running people over is fun. cod4 has a better point system then halo, because ur rank doesnt go down after so many loses and the points u earn in cod4 stay (like when u unlock more challeges and ur points at the end of the match r shown) over all there both freaken awsome
    when the mask comes off the real me appeares

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

i would have to say cod4 manily due to people really beging able to be a clan sielced weapons ghille suits and differnt attachments to alot of differnt weapons but halo still rocks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast