+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Halo 3 vs. Call of Duty 4

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Halo 3 vs. Call of Duty 4

I this is a very hard thing for me to think about cause both games are just so good. Halo of course for it aliens and cool weapons. And duty has the imporve your weapon with scopes and other stuff. So I will say that they are equal in how good they are.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Newbie Battle With Vader Champion manlock32 may be famous one day manlock32 may be famous one day manlock32's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm al lfor halo 3. I don't really much care for cod4 because.... i don't know... it's just that halo 3 has a better feel to it. i like technology and halo3 has alot of tech.. let's leave it at that
    Instant beast.. Just add water

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

You know what? Im changing my answer. I like COD4 better. It keeps you interested and it at least lets you know when your going to level up. Like it matters any way.
    This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

Otaku Shannaal is off to a good start
    Thanks

Iv never played COD4. But my friend does al the time and from what he tells me its pretty cool. I like to FPS games like Unreal Tournament and Warrock, so i prolly like COD4. Halo 3 just gets too boring after you play it for so long. Its too repetative.
    The chibis, they want my COOKIES.

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Byaku Guy View Post
    You know what? Im changing my answer. I like COD4 better. It keeps you interested and it at least lets you know when your going to level up. Like it matters any way.
    You kidding me?! I found COD4 boring and repetitive! Halo3 never gets old, mate. There are many ways to play Halo3. Like kill your allies and play through the level with the Humans AND Covenant against you. And a very BIG plus is (you guessed it) the Skulls you can find. Like the Cowbell Skull, which makes explosions more destructive and when you hit objects they g flying, or if you shoot dead bodies the flip and twist all over the place. I guarantee you that I will be playing Halo3 90% of the time for a long time to come.

Meow. :3

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by katsoyori33 View Post
    You kidding me?! I found COD4 boring and repetitive! Halo3 never gets old, mate. There are many ways to play Halo3. Like kill your allies and play through the level with the Humans AND Covenant against you. And a very BIG plus is (you guessed it) the Skulls you can find. Like the Cowbell Skull, which makes explosions more destructive and when you hit objects they g flying, or if you shoot dead bodies the flip and twist all over the place. I guarantee you that I will be playing Halo3 90% of the time for a long time to come.
    I understand. The SINGLE player is definitly way better than COD4, but I'm talking about the multiplayer.
    This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Byaku Guy View Post
    I understand. The SINGLE player is definitly way better than COD4, but I'm talking about the multiplayer.
    Halo 3's multiplayer is way better than COD4's multiplayer.

Meow. :3

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by katsoyori33 View Post
    Halo 3's multiplayer is way better than COD4's multiplayer.
    in what way?., crap cover positions, LIMITED to no weapon customization, annoy SHIELDS that you can take a million shots and it'll all be for naught if your target runs outa sight for a few secs and hand you your ass with just a sticky?, stop me when i hit nerve.....

I was both a big Halo3 and CoD4 player. BUT since playing CoD's multiplayer, i was blown away at everything, especially weapon customs,camo,scopes,silencers etc and perks!. Having that much customization makes all the difference when playing as a team or going it lone wolf style.

the only problem i've had with CoD4, are heavy duty CAMPERS, and random frags. but thats easily avoidable since stupid campers never move, so a grenade will do, and it'll take time but you'll know where the frags are gonna be thrown.

the only thing i will give Halo3 is Vehicles, thats about all i can think of. nothing really to standoutable.

compared to CoD, Halo is a cartoon random no tactic no skill mindless joke.

(i loved halo3 <played it straight for about 2months> but since i got CoD, im never going back.lol sorry Ace!! poor guy wanted to play but i just cant play halo anymore like i used to.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast