+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Halo 3 vs. Call of Duty 4

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Halo 3 vs. Call of Duty 4

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post
    in what way?., crap cover positions, LIMITED to no weapon customization, annoy SHIELDS that you can take a million shots and it'll all be for naught if your target runs outa sight for a few secs and hand you your ass with just a sticky?, stop me when i hit nerve.....

I was both a big Halo3 and CoD4 player. BUT since playing CoD's multiplayer, i was blown away at everything, especially weapon customs,camo,scopes,silencers etc and perks!. Having that much customization makes all the difference when playing as a team or going it lone wolf style.

the only problem i've had with CoD4, are heavy duty CAMPERS, and random frags. but thats easily avoidable since stupid campers never move, so a grenade will do, and it'll take time but you'll know where the frags are gonna be thrown.

the only thing i will give Halo3 is Vehicles, thats about all i can think of. nothing really to standoutable.

compared to CoD, Halo is a cartoon random no tactic no skill mindless joke.

(i loved halo3 <played it straight for about 2months> but since i got CoD, im never going back.lol sorry Ace!! poor guy wanted to play but i just cant play halo anymore like i used to.)
    Hahaha... ANOTHER ONE! #1: Ya might as well play Medal of Honor. I mean COD4 is just like all the other FPS's out there. Energy Shields? You can turn 'em off y'know. And when they're ON it doesnt matter. I think it actually IMPROVES the gameplay. Everybody lasts LONGER!

#2: The Vehicles are fun! Especially in Team Slayer matches. AND if your a good driver (Im gonna hire Mini Dev to be my driver lol. But Im a good driver myself).

#3: The Music: I've collected all the soundtracks. And I must say, Martin O'Donnel is a genius. Easily one of the best game soundtracks EVER! And quite easily one of the best soundtracks for either movie or game.

#4: Graphics. Quite. Simply. Awesome. Especially in HI-DEF.

Meow. :3

Otaku Shannaal is off to a good start
    Thanks

I havent played CoD4 so i really cant say anything about it, but that still doesnt mean that the halo games are bad. Bungie really did the xbox honor when they made Halo. In my opinion, the first halos campaign was way better than the other ones, but halo 3 multiplayer blows the other ones out of the water. Just the fact that you can use the forge to build your own maps makes it one forthe books. I think i spent 4 hours making a map, just for it to get blown to pieces by me and 7 other guys. hehe. Rocket launcher madness....... *evil laugh*
    The chibis, they want my COOKIES.

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

The forge feature definetly sets Halo 3 apart. I've played some pretty cool forge maps people have made. GO FOOTBALL!!!
    This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Byaku Guy View Post
    The forge feature definetly sets Halo 3 apart. I've played some pretty cool forge maps people have made. GO FOOTBALL!!!
    YAY FOTTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

You guys are talking about Grif ball. That game type is fun and funny as hell!! You will die laughing because you are to busy watching a guy go flying all the way across the map before you your self gets clobbered in the noggin by a gravity hammer and knocks your head into the ceiling. Not to mention when people launch their team mates into the air at the start of the match to get to the ball (which is a bomb) so they can run it to the opposites team side where when they plant it the bomb explodes, sending people flying in every direction. I remember the last time the team my brother and I were facing did this and ended up killing two of their own team mates. One went straight up into the air while the other came flying right at my face.

Newbie Shadow Panda is off to a good start
    Thanks

both games are great halo's multiplayer can be amazing but so can CoD 4's they both bring something to the table
    halo has its great storyline and multiplayer gameplay
    not to mention its graphics and forge and Griffball

call of duty has great multiplayer as well but has more weapons customizations bigger levels broader campaign great graphics

either way there both great i currently own both of these games and i love them

Thanks

These games are both great but it all depends on the type of game you like. You can love to shoot aliens in the head, but some ppl just love the modern warfare game. Me....i play warrock all the time.

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

mmm,
    for me it's definitely Halo 3.
    More functions, setting, game modes, weapons, vehicles, and a much larger fanbase than C.O.D 4. Also in my opinion online multiplayer is mych much better

great sig by Lasura thanks heaps

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast