+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Halo 3 vs. Call of Duty 4

Newbie Shadow Panda is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Halo 3 vs. Call of Duty 4

same for me, i like call of duty alot but id have to say imo that halo is better. in the fact that it is so much fun and has better replay value, even for the campaign on halo 3.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally like call of duty 4's single player better, but when it comes down to the online multiplayer, Halo takes this hands down.

Duty is a great game in every aspect, but so is Halo3, but its just that I think Duty 4 is a more exciting game in the single player, it makes you feel like your there.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    I personally like call of duty 4's single player better, but when it comes down to the online multiplayer, Halo takes this hands down.

Duty is a great game in every aspect, but so is Halo3, but its just that I think Duty 4 is a more exciting game in the single player, it makes you feel like your there.
    I must agree with you... Which is very rare... Did the planets line them self just right, or sun spots maybe? Some one go check to see if hell froze over. In any case Halos are fun multiplayer, CoD4 is very fun to play single player, not saying that multi isant either but Halos I find my self having more fun.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

One thing about the Single Player Campaign in both games are the Ai's.
    In halo3, they are COMPLETELY USELESS!, they dont do much damage at all. even with rocket launchers and what not. They are just useful decoys and mobile ammo depots.

in CoD4, you never can stray or get lost in a fight, they'll guide you to the next objective and whatnot. Most of the time they are invincible (2 or 3 may die) but that doesnt stop them from taking out 5-10 enemies before they go. oh, they also come back anyway. If you could, you probably can let them fight out the hordes while you pick off and go onto the next checkpoint.

All in all, i liked both campaigns. Halo3, you are the invincible force that practially wins the war ALL BY YOURSELF! (hell ya!)., and in CoD4 you use your men as pawns and be the king behind the war.(something like that :P)

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post
    One thing about the Single Player Campaign in both games are the Ai's.
    In halo3, they are COMPLETELY USELESS!, they dont do much damage at all. even with rocket launchers and what not. They are just useful decoys and mobile ammo depots.
    I approve of this message.

While I agree the AI is much better for COD, it is only for the enemies. It seems my experiences with my fellow AI teammates are different. They are almost just as useless as the marines in Halo. The captain with the English accent is always like "hey soap, do this, do that". **** You man! why don't you clear the enemy cabin.

and in CoD4 you use your men as pawns and be the king behind the war.(something like that :P)
    Am I glad you are not our president. Oh wait...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Halo 3 is way too better than Call of duty 4 ,to be honest i liked previous "Call of Duty"s far way too much than this new one ,i don't know why though .. i just do but i have to say that both multiplayers do rock!
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie ZenAden is off to a good start ZenAden's Avatar
    Thanks

I have little to no interest in Halo :/ I gave COD4 a try and MAN I got sucked in! WOW what smooth gameplay, and from the seccond you begin it feels like your in a movie!

COD4 wins in my opinion. Hands down.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZenAden View Post
    I have little to no interest in Halo :/ I gave COD4 a try and MAN I got sucked in! WOW what smooth gameplay, and from the seccond you begin it feels like your in a movie!

COD4 wins in my opinion. Hands down.
    But then.. Have you even tried Halo? It wouldn't be fair to be biased here.

Also, I think it comes down to the difference of personal taste in games. Do you prefer the more fantasy, cartoonish, unrealistic feel of Halo? Or the realistic CoD4?

They're both good games, I guess. Personally, I can't stand Halo 3. Hell, I haven't even bothered beating the original Halo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast