+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo!

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Halo!

I think halo 3 is one great game it is not my favorite game but i like to play it all the time just going though story and killing grunts is so fun right know i am playing though legendary does anyone else love halo?

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Halo!

I do love Halo but mostly because of the multiplayer. I have however, been suprised that they didn't polish the gravity system. I have watched in amazement as my spartim is killed my rocket and watched him fly accross the entire map only to hit a wall about 600 feet up and fall to the ground.

Otaku Tom2Ace is off to a good start Tom2Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

i got to agree i also love halo its has got to be my favourtie game its only my favourtie because of the online play its so fun because most people just dont know what to do so you go up behind them and kill them omg so much fun !

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a big Halo fan. I spent most of my eigth grade year playing it and almost failed. Not saying thats good but I still love the game. It's very engrossing. You can't just start and then stop. Is continuous and time consuming. Plus it feels like it'll never end. That makes a great game in my book.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Titanofdeath View Post
    I think halo 3 is one great game it is not my favorite game but i like to play it all the time just going though story and killing grunts is so fun right know i am playing though legendary does anyone else love halo?
    Who doesn't love Halo?! Of course, I suck at it . . . It's one of the games I'm ALWAYS trounced at . . . But it's great fun!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    I am a big Halo fan. I spent most of my eigth grade year playing it and almost failed. Not saying thats good but I still love the game. It's very engrossing. You can't just start and then stop. Is continuous and time consuming. Plus it feels like it'll never end. That makes a great game in my book.
    cool.

well, i like the story. many ppl say it sucks, but i find it very intruiging.

AH, FINALLY, ANOTHER ASSAULT RIFLE!

spartan laser.....

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    cool.

well, i like the story. many ppl say it sucks, but i find it very intruiging.

AH, FINALLY, ANOTHER ASSAULT RIFLE!

spartan laser.....
    Yeah, the spartan laser is a little bit annoying. I always get killed by one but people always move when I am about to shoot them with it.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

so apparently they also bring back the machinegun rifle gun from the first halo., is it more powerful? more cool?., nope, just sounds different. As for the insertion of new brute weapons and that laser thing, its alright. a key factor i think is worthy of mentioning, is the detaching a turrret from its mount and making yourself into a little mobile tank.

I have to admit the halo3 live bit it probably the most entertaining part., lots of stats and ranks to work on.(just in 5hr or so, i managed to up my friends prof. to Gr3 Sergent).

The plot itself is very much like the first one, it feels completely played off from it, there was nothing new. just blast n dash.

Overall, i think halo3 is worth getting for live, but if not, then stick to the wii!![doent have a wii fyi]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast