+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo!

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Halo!

The Final Ending of Story was not so great, and finish this game about 2 hours. But I love the Gravite Hammer.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ i liked the ending of Halo 3, if it had been anymore it would have been too mellowdramatic. it doesn't take the Chief much time or pomp to finish his business!

i love using the gravity hammer, but i need to move fast (cuz i'm not very good) so the turret thing doens't work so well for me. but my favorite part of the game is all the vehicles! i love driving the mongoose all around! so much fun! especially in the desert place with all the land mines, yay~!

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    i love using the gravity hammer, but i need to move fast (cuz i'm not very good)
    Don't worry, hardly anyone I play with is good with that. I mean, most people charge at you with it when you're shooting them with the rifle, it's ridiculous. And I never use the mongoose, it's way too easy to get killed on that thing.

Overall the story was fun in the third one, though I wasn't thrilled about the ending in terms of game play either, seeing as how it wasn't anything new like Sas said. Also, anyone notice that the Arbiter could be useless a lot of the times? He would always stay behind on the levels or hide a lot while I was playing campaign, and he even killed me with friendly fire a couple of times...
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

srooy guys but thay is a topic for halo3 arady you just got to go to page 2 or three ok

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe you post is junk Crazy and some admin have to deleted your post. I'm switch between sniper and gravity hammer is a good combinations.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah...This game would be so great, but alas...I don't have any Xbox systems nor do I have Privledges to get M rated games for another year. Woe is me. But to be honest, I, or my dad for that matter, Don't see all the Hype with Halo. I see it as a normal Alien Shooting game while he sees it as pointless. Maybe I'm wrong. Who knows. Guess I just wasn't brought up like such. The graphics are superb to other games though. I know that.

It also sold 1.7 million copies within 24 Hours. That's a world record there. [I'm serious]
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Halo 3 is an awsome game. Though i dont get to play it much because i dont have a 360. I have about 5 or more freinds who do but they live so far away i dont get to go over and play it. The story was fun and ive always like d the story of the whole halo series. Gameplay for the most part was like halo 2 which is good.

New weapons are fun though i think they added to many power house weapons. Like spartan laser, gravity hammer, flamthrower, spikers. I mean my freind will just barely get me with the flamthrower and ill die.
    But multiplayer is still fun. It would be alot better if they would of brought back some more of halo 1,2 levels.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

all the new armor is kinda cool to. it would be even cooler if it granted you some form of abilities, too. like the standard armor was balanced. the close quarters one had better melee but weaker whatever, you get the point.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast