+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Halo!

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Halo!

I guess but I don't think that it is as much fun to use because of the lower number of shots you can get off.

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

I think its a great and fun weapon to use. Espeacilly when you go back into theatre mode and watch every single needle ind its place in the persons face.
    Though I would choose the sword or hammer most of the time.

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes the theatre mode is very fun cause you can win things very quick win you are having a debut with a friend and also i think that is cool that you can turn the skulls on and off in the game and the save so you dont have to keep finding them.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

As of right now my favorite halo game is 2. I only played through 1 once. #3 is pretty good and as of right now the only problem i can see with it is that after a match in multiplayer it doesnt show how killed who anymore.

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyway play Halo 3 on X-box live? I would like to meet someone here in Animeonline.

Newbie Autonomy is off to a good start
    Thanks

I like Halo3. Over all the game play was improved over the 2nd Halo, and the mechanics of the guns are more like the first Halo; which to me is an improvement as I enjoyed the first Halo more then Halo2. The online play is good, yet the quantity of map combinations is lacking. The end of Halo3 was satisfactory, seeing as from the corporate stand point they will never let the Halo franchise (or the master chief) die. Halo is one of the greatest first person shooters of all time.

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Autonomy View Post
    I like Halo3. Over all the game play was improved over the 2nd Halo, and the mechanics of the guns are more like the first Halo; which to me is an improvement as I enjoyed the first Halo more then Halo2. The online play is good, yet the quantity of map combinations is lacking. The end of Halo3 was satisfactory, seeing as from the corporate stand point they will never let the Halo franchise (or the master chief) die. Halo is one of the greatest first person shooters of all time.
    I hate the pistol in the first halo I did not like the scoop on it. and i liked the second halo more then the first but the thrid is by far the best out of the halo series cause it has better weapons and the sparten laser owns.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Newbie Deadsy Doll is off to a good start Deadsy Doll's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Halo and I'd pwn you n00bs! Jk lol. (sorta)
    Your every whimsical desire brought to life

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast