+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: halo movie!

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: halo movie!

Yes, i agree with you. But think on this: it's very different made a movie bassed on a book. In this case PJ made an addaptation of a VG. And in the most of casses the movies bassed on a VG are trash.

Maybe a movie on CG. . .

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I know that's why in the end of my post I pointed out

"but can he do a game adaptation?"

anythings possible, eventually some one will have to do a good video game adaption, i hope -_-

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

I hope the same of you. I hope PJ made a good adaptation of Halo VG. He can do it. Or the Halo fans will hate him for a long time.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Noxious_Craft View Post
    well it seems that HALO has decided to follow DOOM and become a movie.

Plot Outline: After they crash-land on an artificial ring-world called "Halo", a marine captain, his surviving marines, and a genetically-and-surgically-enhanced supersoldier called "Master Chief" must find out what the Covenant, the genocidal alien race they are at war with, are looking for on the ring. However, Halo holds more secrets than either side imagined.

not that we need to know the plot, but yes it's following the fist game, i'd like to see how well they do it.Rumor has it Alex Garland's script will not be used and D.B. Weiss is working on a story draft, all the better i guess.

A director and cast are expected to be named in coming weeks so keep your eyes peeled.
    The Halo film is due to be released in mid-2007 by Universal Pictures and Twentieth Century Fox film studios.

i cant wait for it to come out, it should be very interesting. so if anyone hears any more post it here for all to see.
    Actually, all productions on the movie have completely stopped do to some disagreements between Bungie and its partners. The movie isn't expected to come out until late 2008 now. And where did you find the article that outlined the plot? It's believed that the movie will be based on the first halo novel The Fall of Reach.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

i wen to a site,it told me, i belived it, i would rather see it based on the game than the novel

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Web sites aren't always that reliable, lots of rumours go around through them..

Now if it was based off that book, that would be interesting

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont know the book, whats it about?..............

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia View Post
    Actually, all productions on the movie have completely stopped do to some disagreements between Bungie and its partners. The movie isn't expected to come out until late 2008 now. And where did you find the article that outlined the plot? It's believed that the movie will be based on the first halo novel The Fall of Reach.
    yeah, finally someone said it, its cancelled as of now, so this discussion should be temporarily closed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast