+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Halo Movie. Is it ever going to come out??

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Halo Movie. Is it ever going to come out??

Well, this movie has been talked about alot. There has been a lot of speculation on this movie. What I've heard is that Wingnut (Of Lord of the Rings fame.) will be tied in. And will be directly tied into Bungie. But I've also heard that they've stopped making it. So what do ya folks think? Is Halo the movie ever going to come out? Well of course it will. It's just a matter of WHEN.

Meow. :3

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Halo Movie. Is it ever going to come out??

I was hoping it wouldn't mainly because the Game itself was a dissapoinment from when I heard about it.

"Dude, Halo is an AMAZING game! it's soo revolutionary!!!"
    "REALLY?! I am going to get it!"

Few days later..

"Revolutionary and worth the time my ass."

Honestly though I will probably hate it, I'd see it. Really to be a critic, see if i t's better than the disappointing game. Or it can be like Doom. The classic game was friggen GREAT just because you played as a badass that no one in my opinion can top. Doom 3 was ok, gorey. The movie...doesn't even deserve the title of Doom, if it had some different name it'd be a decent Sci-Fi film...ehh my opinion.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

I've heard rumours of it's existence, though I take them as just that, rumours. I don't know either way, but I'm yet to see any pics, which is a bit unusual for something of this nature.

I would love to see any in progress pics, if anyone has some (& I don't mean any taken of the actual game).

I will keep my eye on this though, just in case some actual evidence makes it's way onto here...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

well, they're supposed to be making a new....er.... something. like ive heard it was going to be like a Game/Movie hybrid. (choose your own adventure?) this is supposed to continue the series, as will halo Wars ()

as for the movie movie we all heard about a while back, i donno if its still going to be a regular movie, or if they changed it to be the "something"

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

It's probably not going to come out, and if it does, it will be a god awful horrible bad karp fish poison sludge sandwich. Game movies don't work. Half the time they lack the budget, the other half they don't even have an excuse for their horridness. The two mediums rarely translate well, and I wouldn't suspect that a generic alien shooting game like Halo(When multiplayer is the big seller, you know the plot isn't bound to be an AAA hollywood script) would translate well to the big screen.

I heard about production being halted quite a while ago, I think they ran out of money or some such. I don't think it will come out, honestly. Then there was that rumor that Denzel Washington would play Master Chief. Since then, I haven't heard any additional details, so I assumed it fell off the map.

Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Thanks

well if seen the first 8mins in the movie and it looks really good but the time when it comes out is to be anounced right now i hope it comes out this year or next
    when the mask comes off the real me appeares

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I dont want them to make a movie i wil watch it because i love the games but if they do it wont be any were close from what the games are and they will probaly mess it up and dissapoint alot of people.

Otaku Zerosan9000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i agree they usualy do a bad job with there type of movies like DOA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast