this show is known too as Boys Over Flowers , one of the great Japaness shows in my opinion ^____^ ...

ooo right Hi everyone ^,^ !
i am here to talk about this great show that i finished watching it before few days so i wanted to share my love to it with eveyone that they have saw it ^.^ ...

So~ what do you thing of the show , do you like the anime or the series more ? and share your opinion about what you like in it or dislike
and one more thing what is the most part touched your heart in Hana Yori Dango 1 & 2

for me i like the series more i loved the actors how they acted their parts and they are all CUTE LOL maybe this is the main reason XD ...
for me i love this show very much i have to watch some of in everyday it can make me laugh until i can't watch or cry in this show there is everything that move my feelings
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and the most part that everytime i watch my heart hurt so much and cry is when Domyoji (Matsumoto Jun) lost his memory in epi 10 from season 2 when he eat the cookies that Makino (Mao Inoue) made and thought the other girl made it T,T just remembering it my heart hurt ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and there is another part in the last epi 11 when Makino came to Domyoji's home and saw him with that girl Domyoji asked the girl to make cookies again and then Makino start crying at that moment my heart was like Bom Bom very fast and i wanted that girl to DIE *evil laugh* !! ...

well i hope to hear from you what you thing and enjoy your time ^^ ... =^_^=