Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Happy Toonami Viewing!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Happy Toonami Viewing!

Its is but i think Ray might be saying that they dont show the same where he lives.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Newbie I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime's Avatar
    Thanks

I remember watching Toonami all the time when I was alot younger! Its so wierd that it seems as if it just came out on Cartoon Network. Toonami has always had exciting things for me to watch.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TetsuoShima9 View Post
    The only Toonami show I like now is Naruto. I missed it when they had the seriuos ones like the Gundam series. Also I would like another Magical Girl series. I really enjoy Sailor Moon and Magic Knights Rayearth.
    Woah, I didnt know Rayearth was aired on Toonami. I remember watching every single DBZ ep I could, as well as Tenchi ep. And now? Just cant get into they're lineup.
    Seduced by Flesh

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

I've watching Toonami since 1999 when Gundam Wing was still good along with Tenchi Muyo and I also didn't know they showed Magic Knight Rayearth..strange..I just watch Naruto Mar and someimes Prince of Tennis..

Otaku TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9's Avatar
    Thanks

They have't shown Rayearth, I was just using it as an example of what I'd like to see.

Newbie Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day
    Thanks

I remember watching toonami every weekday afternoon when I was a kid. My favorite back then was DBZ. If I remember right, they also had it on late at night, except it was called Midnight Swim or something like that. Ah, I miss the old days.
    The trick is to know when to walk away and know when to run!!!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Toonami is still airing where i live, and anime still comes on CN. But hey, thanks for the info but it might be wrong. But the bad thing is that they keep on repating series or just end them just like that. It sucks.

Newbie BchGSDiluvlunamaria is off to a good start BchGSDiluvlunamaria's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm watching Toonami right now on my grandma's house. But Toonami is also airing Sentai shows, including the Power Rangers series. There are even 2 Japanese sentai shows like Gransazers & Justirizers. Now, Toonami are now airing Sentai shows! Any Toonami-related topics about Sentai are accepted here so start talking!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast