+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Harry potter

Otaku kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Harry potter

What did you yhink of the new Harry Potter movie?

I think the ending kinda sucked it was a drag a total waste of an ending I think they should add little bit more to that ending.

What is your reply on that?
    Your life means nothing to me.

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Harry potter

hmmm........I Thought it was really Cool I just wish that they didn't cut it off at the end.

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

My opinion is that all the Harry Potter movies suck. But then again I think all "Book to Movie", "Game to Movie" movies suck.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Harry Potter 1 was great, two was ok. 3 and 4 sux. The books are better, then again it is hard to put everything in the book into a 2 hour movie. But they could at least put the good parts in!

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

lol well i don't think much of the movies at all. the first was pretty much an introductory, just like the first book, so there's not much to say. the second was pretty good, but the book was even better. the third and fourth movies, to be honest, were pretty badly done. i've seen both of them once, and have both on dvd (courtesy of my parents who think i love harry potter, but i only love the books xD), but i doubt i'll ever watch them again. compared to the books, the third and fourth movies were pretty disappointing.

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

All four of the movies so far i think were good. Really good. The last one i thought was a little too mature for some of the audience and made me uncomfortable. But i dont think it dragged on. It was good. I especially like how in the first two movies they shoot the ending first and then the beginning last. So you'll get halfway through and see that they all shrunk! Great stuff!

Plus-Longbottom isnt as ugly as he seems in the movie. They add on fake ears, mouth piece and fake teeth among other things to make him ugly. You should check out the special features on Prisoner of Azkaban!

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

The new one suck for me.And the book was great.They made it bad because of cutting it short the movie was suppenes to be longer but they want to saved money.So they cut about an hour or so from the damm movie alot of sences they were big in the book were missing.
    Perfection is dull

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't mind the last Harry Potter movie....it was okay. Not as good as the first one. I absolutely hated the third movie, the one where that Mexican director took over.......he fudged it up big time. In the first two installments, you actually had a sense of time in the movie, between the beginning of the term at hogwarts, and the end.....but in the third one, the director would just 'circle fade' to several months later, which was stupid......one minute it was the beginning of term, then a circle fade later, it was winter break.

Plus, he used the fade-in's and fade-outs WAY too much. Plus the ending, where Harry takes the broom and flies towards the camera was suuuuuper cheesy, and to add to the ending, the director FREAKIN CIRCLE FADED THAT! AAAAH! it makes me want to rip my eyes out!

But other than different camera fades, the other thing that miffed me off is that they cut out WAY too much in the third movie....When harry gets on the double decker bus and they talk about Sirius Black, he says something like "How'd he escape?" even though NO ONE had mentioned at all that he had escaped....like, someone obviously cut a couple scenes from that.

I felt that the fourth movie made up for the 3rd, because it wasn't as horrible.

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast