+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Harry potter

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Harry potter

The problem is that the more books she writes the better she gets. Unfactually most of what makes the books great end up on the floor being cut out or just not add witch weakens the movies story. Even in the DVD reliess that are supposed to have the edited out scene are only in the extras section not actually added to the movie even though I wish they would.
    Barbecued,bake,fryed,every sort of sauce as well as bread of dog.......No mater what it always tastes like chicken. Any ideas oh how to change this?

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

unfortunately if they were to add everything in......well it would be better if it became a TV series then wouldnt it? coz it feels rushed to me......u dnt see like some of the stuff u really wanna see.....anyways.....i'm kinda disappointed personally after reading all the books u want to see everything tht happened on the screen....

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X
    unfortunately if they were to add everything in......well it would be better if it became a TV series then wouldnt it? coz it feels rushed to me......u dnt see like some of the stuff u really wanna see.....anyways.....i'm kinda disappointed personally after reading all the books u want to see everything tht happened on the screen....
    yeah, the fourth was rather rushed. you know, i've never thought of that before - tv series! they really should make harry potter into a tv series. that way, they'd be able to fit in all the major parts of the movie, and it won't be rushed anymore.

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I thought the 4th movie was great. I do wishthey could have put a little more of what happened in the book into the movie. The harry potter movie I was really disappointed with was the third one.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

To be honest... I thought it was sort of boring >_< I mean, it's not like it's a suprise as to what happens so I wasn't looking for THAT sort of interesting, but I guess I just didn't like the way they did it. I mean, I fell asleep towards the end! >_<
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought Goblet of Fire (GoF) was one of the better films out of the four. It was funny, but serious at times, and I didn't mind what they cut. Chamber of Secrets (CoS) dragged on waay to much for my liking and was rather boring. I liked Prisoner of Azkaban (PoA), but it felt kind of short. And then Sorceror's Stone (SS) was overall as good as it was going to get. I haven't seen the first three movies in ages, but from memory, from favorite to least favorite I'd say it's GoF, PoA, SS, CoS.

Gotta say the acting has improved so much with all the stars ^_^ The most noticable for me was Hermione (Emma Watson) because it seemed like she enunciated e-v-e-r-y word ^_^; It wasn't as bad in the forth movie, but I think she overacted in the arguing scene at the end of the Yule Ball (and in contrast, Ron (rupert grint) under-acted)

This the title of this topic is pretty broad, perhaps we could talk about the books in here as well ^.^ I do hope the next book will be released next year on July 7th. I'd have a week to enjoy the book (without touching the internet ) and then upon finishing that, going to see the 5th movie
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Newbie peachsncream may be famous one day peachsncream may be famous one day peachsncream's Avatar
    Thanks

i loved the fourth movie, all the effects were awesome...but i think that they should've added in more scenes
    the third movie sucked, the werewolf was like a huge hairless rabbit!!!
    movies one and 2 were ok

Newbie Crimson_Inferno may be famous one day Crimson_Inferno may be famous one day Crimson_Inferno's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't like the Harry Potter movies but then again I don't really like Harry Potter as I fiind him to be a bit of a wimp.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast