+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Harry potter

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Harry potter

still havent got around to seeing it yet but i have heard good things,

speaking of harry potter what did you think about the latest book:

I loved it, it brought the charecters to a darker and much more mature level

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Newbie ace_resistance may be famous one day ace_resistance may be famous one day ace_resistance's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree with ^ it was a good addition to the old stuff they kept putting out

Otaku N-adiE may be famous one day N-adiE may be famous one day N-adiE's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Harry potter

I hate Harry Potter, but my lil bro dosent------it was his birthday, the little preck wanted to the movies, I had no other choice.........**For a person that hates Harry Potter; I gatta say it was alright...........
    SLAUGHTER THE PIG

Newbie Kakashi51 may be famous one day Kakashi51 may be famous one day Kakashi51's Avatar
    Thanks

I kinda like the books but the movies are lacking.
    Help bring Fire Emblem 6 (Sealed Sword) to America.
    http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?fe6&1

Thanks to equinn for the great sig!

Otaku ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~'s Avatar
    Thanks

Movie 1 was pure kid stuff and yes I agree more like an intro. #2 was I think more true to book. I think the last movie was okay although a bit rushed, the third installment sucked big time not only were there scenes that were not in the book, but some even looked awkward and the movie was terribly lacking with the details (you'd thoroughly understand the movie if you read the book). Still all the harry potter movies did lack certain elements in the book.

Newbie Sirhc may be famous one day Sirhc may be famous one day Sirhc's Avatar
    Thanks

The movies were good. Though I'd probably understand how badly the movies were if I hadn't read the book first, but the first movie, considering the size of the book, was well perfected. The second, with around the same sized book, was a alright too, with a balanced amount of important parts. The third book, now that it's gotten larger, is missing key parts. Messed some of the time line up, and they even made Ron miss out on all his attention when it looked like Sirius had attacked him. The womping willow wasn't used well with it's transitions and was overused considering they don't even notice the tree really till they saw it after ron was pulled in. The transitions from the first were better as to how they all of a sudden Hagrid dragging the christmas tree inside and the x-mas music blasting. And I also agree with Chubz with the ending...I'd never...ever thought they'd end it like that...gah...but the credits were well done... The forth movie ... *shudders* ...I was wondering if they'd been insane when they made one movie, if they had made two, and not put it into the theaters straightaway and made it onto DVD/VHS. I dunno, but they missed SOOOO much it wasn't funny, yes, the special effects and the dragon were cool, but it's rushed from on event to another. Making an entire year feal like 5 minutes. Okay, I'll give them more credit, 10 mins. I know they did their best but, well. You better make it at least 3 hour movie for the 5th or else....um...3hours of quality film. That'll make me happy. But the books are best, the movies only aid you in the ability to picture it in your mind.
    ...wow....waaaaaay too much typing again....

Naruto Shippuden >> 51 | Gundam 00 >> 24 | FMA >> Ch. 81

Otaku lovejam may be famous one day lovejam may be famous one day lovejam's Avatar
    Thanks

I think only the first movie was great...the rest of them have major flaws.

but I do love Harry Potter

We traded blows in violent prose
    And made arrangements heaven knows..

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks

the books were great i love them and read em all

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast