+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by OfeliasFire View Post
    It comes out tomorrow and I can't wait. Though I won't see it directly off I will be seeing it Friday. Personally I really didn't care for the book it really didn't click with me...I dunno why considering the other four were great. Maybe the movie will be better..though they usually aren't. I think this movie is going to be more serious than the others just because as everyone knows..Voldemort is back and everyone is preparing and what not. All in all though...I think it will be an enjoyable movie. Probably one of the things I am looking forward to the most is the kiss...but I am sure many other people are as well. Questions or comments anyone? ^-^
    My friends and I went to see it; when we returned home, we analyzed it. None of the movies have been as good as the books, but this movie was one of the better ones. I really wish we could have seen more of Snape's worst memory; I mean, they didn't even show Lily! Ah, well. Overall, I enjoyed it.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

The movie is great some of the side people become main players in the story. I just cant wait for the next book to come out.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Otaku tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud's Avatar
    Thanks

as big harry potter fan i think the film was a bit disappointing!!!! i dont want the last book to come out yet either because when it does it will be over forever and i dont want that to happen i will cry!!!!!!!!

thank you equinn

Otaku Candid is off to a good start
    Thanks

I agree they cut a lot out of the book. But what do you expect? no one would go to a 5 hour long movie. At least they kept the major stuff.

But what i was wondering during it was, 1. Why is Kreature (however u spell it.)
    is so important in the last book. since the producers wanted to cut him out of the movie but J.K. said they shouldn't. And also, would someone who didn't read the books and even understand the movies?

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

i hate to ask this but i want make sure that harry ******* died and not some else i havent read the book but am planning on it trying to save it for school. but can admit the six is gonna suck if theres no book coming out with i think she should write another book you making millions for writing and you have like a year to write it. this film was a little dissapointing but funnier than the last

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rock on View Post
    The movie is great some of the side people become main players in the story. I just cant wait for the next book to come out.
    Heh yeah, and all the main players suddenly become benchwarmers. Like, wth?

Newbie its2troublesome is off to a good start its2troublesome's Avatar
    Thanks

the movie was nothing special saw it the other day. but it wasn't a bad way of reminding me of what happened cause the only thing that i remembered was the end...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4