Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Harvest Moon?

Newbie Onipup8 is off to a good start Onipup8's Avatar
    Thanks

Harvest Moon?

Has anyone here ever heard of Harvest Moon? It's an awesome game. Anyone who tries playing it would have fun! (It's like a 3D Anime Farming Game that has fun plot twist and such.)
    I'm a cute puppy, why not?

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Harvest Moon?

I remember when the original Harvest Moon came out on the SNES. It was so inovative, and I had a hard time juggling growing crops, expanding my farm, upgrading my house, raising my livestock, and then throw in the relationships with the several women in town.

I haven't played the more recent incarnations of it though.

I highly suggest finding the Rom for the original.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I've never played it before, but I hear good things about it. It's for PS2 and PSP, right? I'm considering getting that game soon. Is it one of those games that has no end, like Animal Crossing? I like games like that. ^_^

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

It was Originally on the SNES, but is also on the Game Boy and GBA, Nintendo 64, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, GameCube and Nintendo DS; with new titles for PSP, Nintendo DS, and an upcoming release for the Wii.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    It was Originally on the SNES, but is also on the Game Boy and GBA, Nintendo 64, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, GameCube and Nintendo DS; with new titles for PSP, Nintendo DS, and an upcoming release for the Wii.
    DS, huh? I'm gonna have to scoop that title up. ^_^ I'm always lookin' for some new stuff for DS. I plan on gettin' a PSP soon too.

Newbie Forcefly is off to a good start Forcefly's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I tried out one on the gba but I just couldn't get into it I didn't like farming much and it seemed to take forever to do anything. If I spend that much time on a game I'd rather play something like Final Fantasy where I can get a sence of Hey I'm doing something yay! growing crops on a video game just wasn't for me. I might give it another go one day but not any time soon.

Thanks to FLawed love the sig.

Pressure makes gems, Ease makes decay.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

SNES, N64, Gameboy Advanced, Gamecube, PS2, PSP, DS... and of course, the new one coming for the DS: Rune Factory-A Fantasy Harvest Moon

<_< Does anyone remember if Harvest Moon came out for the original Gameboy or Gameboy Color? Or how about SEGA? I have a feeling it came out for the SEGA Saturn...

Famous series, that it is. Made by the allmighty company of Natsume. Serious fun, biotch.

I've only played the SNES, and one of the Gamecube (A Wonderful Life) versions (Harvest Moon had multiple editions on several systems), but I've been keeping tabs of it ever since I've played the SNES version. It's been an on-going series that was always nice to read about on gamer-magazines and the internet.
    I haven't been inspired to play one since the Gamecube version until now (upcoming DS version).

I introduced Abu to it (kinda like Animal Crossing), and she fell in love with the game. She plays the DS version.

I have to say, the Gamecube version is still THE best for me. It really felt like everyone was family.
    The SNES version rocked, too. It was simple, but still had things that the new version never had (the closest one is the DS version).

However, I'm not for the PS2 (A Wonderful Life Special Edition) version... it doesn't feel like Harvest Moon anymore. The PSP (An Innocent Life: A Future Harvest Moon) looked promising, but it still wouldn't feel right.

I'm still excited about the upcoming DS version! Rune Factory- A Fantasy Harvest Moon! Think this: Harvest Moon and all its glory----- FUSED WITH DUNGEON AND MONSTER RAISING!!! WHOOO!!! IT'S LIKE HARVEST MOON AND AZURE DREAMS FUSED INTO ONE!!!

I'm totally psyched about it! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait!

There's also one coming out for the Wii... but the DS version has all of my attention.

and it seemed to take forever to do anything
    I never knew farming was a fast thing to do.
    Final Fantasy where I can get a sence of Hey I'm doing something yay
    <_< Save the world... again?

--- in a sense, Harvest Moon isn't for the impatient. If you have a love and care of crops and animals (for some reason, no one ever likes to raise animals in Harvest Moon) as well as a love of romance (small-town-style) and a few comedy nitches here and there, Harvest Moon is the game for you.

Cue the music!
    (just a small town girl! Living in a lonely wooorld~! She took the midnight train going anyyywheeerreee~!! )
    Last edited by Soshi Kitai; Jun 21, 2007 at 10:13 AM.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i played it. it was awsome!!! i like the gc version but the ps2 was't bad either.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast