Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Harvest Moon?

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Harvest Moon?

^o^ OMG! my day is like exactly the same! except i don't pass out, i usually try to get home before that! but i feel bad becuz i can't participate in any of the contests! i'm not even close to getting enough for a kitchen!

=_= playing it is fun, but i remember i got so far and made a lot of money... but then my DS over heated (i think) and it froze... and i didn't remember when i saved...

^o^ i practically stopped playing the game after that! i still play once in a while, i've got some trees planted and i've got a silo set up for the grass i've been growing...

=_= but i still have a long way to go!

and befriending Daryl is hard, i'm trying to give him a lot of fish so he'll be my friend faster and so i can be prepared to fish for Leia too... =_____= but it's even harder since i suck at pretty much everything in the game!

but it's wierd! i still keep playing becuz i know that i can accomplish it, and that when my farm is great i can raise my family and stuff! ^_^ that's kinda how i am in real life too... but i also suffer from the "stressing the heck out of myself" thing too!

Newbie MiliardoP is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    You can always get the emulated version. I always suggest the one on the SNES if you're gonna' start out. But other than that, try the Sega version (I really think there was one on the Sega Saturn! ...I should look it up later). Simple 2D or easy 3D is always best for emulations.

thank you, haha i picked up HM: a wonderful life (i think LOL) and i really love it. one of the best games ive played . LOL i forgot i have a emulator haha ill just have to do that thanx again.

Newbie NekoGirlMaya is off to a good start
    Thanks

omg i love harvest moon!!

i played the one on n64, ps1, ps2, 2 on gameboy advance, 1 on nintendo ds, and 3 on gamecube! they are soooooooo fun ^^

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

This game *Harvest Moon* do you hav eto buy it from shops or is it an online internet game? Do you need membership to pay for it, someone help me out here please!

Thanks

hehe its a console game! its on a lot of consoles, playstation, playstation 2, gamboy advance, nintendo ds, psp (i think), gamecube, nintendo 64, and its gonna be on the Wii as well i believe! there are a lot of different versions of it lol its pretty fun ^_^

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cool i might get my dad to but it, well thats if it comes out on ps3 thats all i got, oh well. Just have to wait, any idea how much it is? money wise?

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

ummm... i don't think it'll be out for the PS3 for a loooong time, Harvest Moon has only come out for a PlayStation console once, and i don't know if/when they're going to repeat it. it'd be better to get a used PS2/GameCube if you really want to play it...

they're around $20 for the GameCube and PS2, the new one for the DS is going to be about $30 and the Wii's will be a standard $50

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    ummm... i don't think it'll be out for the PS3 for a loooong time, Harvest Moon has only come out for a PlayStation console once, and i don't know if/when they're going to repeat it. it'd be better to get a used PS2/GameCube if you really want to play it...

they're around $20 for the GameCube and PS2, the new one for the DS is going to be about $30 and the Wii's will be a standard $50
    no! your wrong, there was a Harvest Moon on playstation, and i believe there were 2 on ps2 :P just had to point that out because you said that there was only 1 on a ps console

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast