+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone heard of Norbid????

Newbie fredsboo is off to a good start fredsboo's Avatar
    Thanks

Has anyone heard of Norbid????

I want to wach the movie so bad its going to be like a really funny movie I want to wach it so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think its going to be so good.......Has anyone wached it or heard of it???
    Im the type of girl who burst out laughing in silents about something that happened yesterday

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Has anyone heard of Norbid????

Oh, you mean Norbit.

It's really lame. It's... funny, yeah, I mean, it's got Eddie Murphy in it so it can't possibly NOT be funny... but it's seriously lame. After the movie was over I caught myself thinking, "Did I seriously pay 10 bucks to sit through that whole thing? Fick!!" Worse still, everyone who's watched Norbit, whether they liked the movie or not, is more often than not likely to repeat numerous lines from the movie, like, "How YOU doin'!?" And I hate being reminded about lameass movies. That I actually PAID to watch. X(

Thanks

ohh..well then Ill rent it when it comes out lol but I have been known to wach sum stupid movies before lol but oh well even ppl straight tell me that the movie is stupid i still wach it lol but thanx for tellin me
    Im the type of girl who burst out laughing in silents about something that happened yesterday

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: Has anyone heard of Norbid????

Quote Originally Posted by fredsboo View Post
    ohh..well then Ill rent it when it comes out lol but I have been known to wach sum stupid movies before lol but oh well even ppl straight tell me that the movie is stupid i still wach it lol but thanx for tellin me
    Smart move! Don't pay more than 5 bucks for that crap.... I wouldn't..... and if u can just borrow it from somebody it'll be a lot better.....

@blue rebel: I am sorry u wasted that money.... meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!!
    I know how it feels to pay to watch a funny movie and to find out that it was so lame that throwing the money to the trash basket seems to be better.....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fredsboo View Post
    Heh. If you can, don't even rent it. Don't pay any money for it. Just borrow your friend's copy of the DVD or something, like lebasiara suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    @blue rebel: I am sorry u wasted that money.... meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!! I know how it feels to pay to watch a funny movie and to find out that it was so lame that throwing the money to the trash basket seems to be better.....
    Well. At least I got free popcorn & lemonade. Yay.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I believe you mean Norbit, and that movie was not as funny as I thought it would be. It was all right. But not "over the top".

Thanks

ok thanx yall lol i can barrow it i know somone who will have it for sure lol n i couild barrow it from them ,lol

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

I have heard of Norbit! But I might just rent that movie. And I have a thread about it,but its old.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast