Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hate the artist or Hate the music

Otaku TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hate the artist or Hate the music

Gwen Stefanni just makes crap songs since she left No Doubt. What does this shit is bannanas mean?

Newbie Badlywornshoes may be famous one day Badlywornshoes may be famous one day Badlywornshoes's Avatar
    In a cardboard box. With hand-drawn windows.
    Thanks

I'm sorry... where was the question in this topic?

I don't hate any band/recording artist/musician. I simply listen to music I like and don't listen to music I don't like. Simple, ne?

Newbie Cobra_Commander is just another face in the crowd Cobra_Commander's Avatar
    Thanks

I find it easy to hate people like Jessica Simpson and Britney Spears. They're both idiots and both produce garbage they like to call "music".

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Commander View Post
    I find it easy to hate people like Jessica Simpson and Britney Spears. They're both idiots and both produce garbage they like to call "music".
    Gwen Stefanni just makes crap songs since she left No Doubt. What does this shit is bannanas mean?
    Watch it now. More posts like these and this will become a hate thread, which I will have no option but to close it. Let's keep this discussion civil.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by False Truth View Post
    It's not that I can't, it's that I won't. I need to know what specific question he's asking before anything changes.

Silverskater Edit: Haha, to spare this topic from more off-topic posts, I'll edit here. False has sent kimichi a PM, and kimchi will probably see this when he comes to this thread anyway, and will likely include some sort of question to help everyone post. Anyway, some of the other posts in the thread are decent, and contribute, so let's just keep this thread moving along.
    Over here it says that hes banned and he hasn't Specified a question. I think what he is trying to say is that Not all bands or artist are bad because any one can make a good song. Well there are times where i said that i hate a band even though i enjoy one of thier songs. I'm guessing that this is what he was trying to say

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Hate is a pretty strong word... so I generally don't use it unless I find absolutely NOTHING redeeming about the singer/group. I mean, sure, I may not like any of their songs. But I won't say I "hate" them. It's when the beat is awful, the lyrics don't make sense, and I can find absolutely nothing I enjoy about ANY of their songs that I say I hate them.
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Newbie Cobra_Commander is just another face in the crowd Cobra_Commander's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by False Truth View Post
    Watch it now. More posts like these and this will become a hate thread, which I will have no option but to close it. Let's keep this discussion civil.

I am being civil. I gave my reasons why it's easy for me to dislike an artist and why. I never said anyone who likes them are a total idiot or anything so no one should be offended by what I said. Just because I don't like them doesn't mean I think less of people who do. I wont make fun of them because I'm not immature. I accept people's tastes, even if I don't like them. I'm sure a lot of people don't like some of the artists I do and that's cool. Everyone has their musical taste.

By the way, you did notice the title of the thread was "HATE the artist or HATE the music" right? So basically, it is a hate thread. :P

I find that some groups/artists do have a good song or two. I can tolerate that. I just can't tolerate it when an artist I don't like has a few good songs but is everywhere lol.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Commander View Post
    So basically, it is a hate thread. :P
    You're right. And therefore, it is against the rules. Closing...

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2