+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hatsune Miku Taken to New Heights

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Vocaloid Program

hey...i want to ask you guys who s expert about this thing...what is vocaloid...i don't really get it...what i know...it is a software to make some music or something...if you could help me understand more about this thing....please do tell me...

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishamael View Post
    Are RC cars a sought after thing in Japan or are you posting this because of our ridiculous it is?
    No, its just that every successful idol singer, (even a virtual one...), has to have the merchandise tie-ins... This Anime News Network article has some nice picture of her PVC figurine...
    Vocaloid: Hatsune Miku 1/8 PVC Giveaway and Fan-art Contest - Anime News Network

Plus, she also has at least one Anime spoof reference, in the 'Lucky Star' OVA episode...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie ilovegwees is off to a good start ilovegwees's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fiqx View Post
    hey...i want to ask you guys who s expert about this thing...what is vocaloid...i don't really get it...what i know...it is a software to make some music or something...if you could help me understand more about this thing....please do tell me...
    i posted a few links that explain about them in my last post so check them out kk. hope they help!!
    i myself dont know much about them except for wat some look like and names. lol

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Hatsune Miku Taken to New Heights

Japanese android robot, HRP-C4, has recently been made over with a complete Hatsune Miku cosplay and made to sing one of Miku's more popular songs "Melt".

How Miku Hatsune is supposed to look: hatsune miku kei thighhighs vocaloid

YouTube - VOCALOID+HRP-4C

If they really want to make the pilgrimage into the realm of the real world, they ought to learn something from these Dancing Japanese Robots and the 2D-to-3D artistic conversion stylings of the artist Kanzeon.

cg kanzeon nia tengen toppa gurren lagann
    cg cleavage kanzeon tengen toppa gurren lagann yoko
    bikini top cg cleavage kanzeon tengen toppa gurren lagann wallpaper yoko
    cg kanzeon tengen toppa gurren lagann thighhighs yoko

That way the robot would have:
    • Nearly perfect human-like movement capacity
    • A much more passable physical appearance

So long as they followed the above linked prototypes.

Just how far with Japanese and humanity as a whole go to bring fiction like Miku here to life?

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

On a side note, it's been announced that the 'voice' of Hatsune Miku will be featured in a 'Black Rock Shooter' Anime project that is scheduled to be released some time next spring...

Hatsune Miku Virtual Idol Performs 'Live' Before 25,000 - Anime News Network

Black Rock Shooter Anime with Yutaka Yamamoto Confirmed for Spring (Updated) - Anime News Network

BLACKšROCK SHOOTER PROJECT

I am looking forward to the release, have been for awhile since i herd about it.Seems pretty good from what i can tell, Tho cant really say till i see it.On i side note, i wouldn't be surprised if they come out with a Vocaloid anime series.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hatsune Miku Taken to New Heights

i wouldn't be surprised if they come out with a Vocaloid anime series.
    Regarding about that matter,That will be awesome if they gonna make it an anime.
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3