+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Haunting...

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Haunting...

There is a show on Discovery Channel which I love to watch called The Haunting. It's shows how families deal with the supernatural interfering with their normal lives. It shows how the spirits haunt them and people they know and how they try to rid the ghosts for their lives. Ok my question to you guys are...

1. Do you believe there ghosts? explain...
    2. Do you think they are surrounding you at the moment?...

(note: like watching this show at night for some reason..weird...but an extra fact about me ^^)

1. Yes I do because I think some souls wander the earth searching for something..could be for revenge, looking for a love, protecting a family.

2. Mmmm..Yes to that too. I know I am like freaked out at my own question ( I had sugar...give me a break >.<) umm I think the souls of my loves ones are near me watching me trying to protect me from harms way and to guide me to a better path in life ^^
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Haunting...

1. Do you believe there ghosts? explain...
    Sometimes i do sometimes i don't. You see, most of the times your eyes can play tricks on you making you believe that what you saw was a ghost of some sort. However, i believe that if God exists than so do ghosts. It may sound like a very vague statement to make by contrasting God's existence with that of ghosts, but that's what i believe personally.

2. Do you think they are surrounding you at the moment?.
    I always see shadows at home when i am alone. As a matter of fact, i was one day typing something and i felt someone looking at me from behind. I also felt some footsteps coming from the kitchen. I can't really explain it, but i guess they like to watch me all the time. I guess they find me quite interesting and funny.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Like ketaro, Yes and No. A lot of times humans think they are so smart and have everything figured out. I don't deal in absolutes, nor do I believe or hope they exists. Always try to keep you mind open I say, and I have heard stories from family myself. One thing I believe is, when death comes to take you whether you want or not it is your time to go. Do not linger on this world.

2) I hope not...>_>;

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Sometimes i do sometimes i don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Like ketaro, Yes and No.
    2) I hope not...>_>;
    Ok I guess it does deal with your faith as well then. But I still believe. Man I have some experiences too...but I don't like talking about them it freaks me out a bit...but still I mean your connecting with someone who has moved one..Cool yet scary... ^^

Hhahah I love your answer Legend! I guess I am freaked at that too but you got to admit you could say yes or no to that question. But I willn't make you change your answer cuz I pretty much.. LOVE IT! XDDD
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes I do believe in ghost...I believe they are souls that need to move on but can't because of unfinished business here on Earth.

There could be a possibility that there are ghost surrounding me this very moment...but I wouldn't know unless I felt their presence..but that is unlikely.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiani Haki22 View Post
    Yes I do believe in ghost...I believe they are souls that need to move on but can't because of unfinished business here on Earth.

There could be a possibility that there are ghost surrounding me this very moment...but I wouldn't know unless I felt their presence..but that is unlikely.
    I guess thats true but the scary if they stayed on the Earth to seek revenge. I would be like freaking out...like I would be holy every min. of every day! lol I am a holy person but not like everyday.

I sometimes can feel them around me. It's like an icy glaze which never goes away. Creepy..but you never know it could be like your mind playing tricks on you.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ryomakurosaki For This Useful Post:

Kiani Haki22 (May 17, 2008)

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    I guess thats true but the scary if they stayed on the Earth to seek revenge. I would be like freaking out...like I would be holy every min. of every day! lol I am a holy person but not like everyday.

I sometimes can feel them around me. It's like an icy glaze which never goes away. Creepy..but you never know it could be like your mind playing tricks on you.
    Yeah I know that would be super scary...but I have not come across a place that I have lived that did not have a friendly ghost in...I am to a holy person I try to holy everyday though so hard....yeah it could be our minds they do say half the stuff that happens is just our minds because our minds are a very powerful thing.

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

For some odd reason i really don't believe in gost..i used to just...don't really anymore...it's hard to explain but i used to feel as if gost were watching over me..u know that strange feeling u get when someone is watching you..well..yah..but now i don't feel such a thing...and it makes me think that maybe they don't truely exists....and it was just my imagination toying with me...after all when u wake up and see an image of someone while ur half asleep doesn't mean their actyualy there...lol
    in a way i think that something bigger is surrounding us...not gost just something that has more power then a human can withold ...the only think that i reside that theory upon is the wind...but u know...me and my imagination right..lol
    i know many people will disagree with me on this one...but thats fine with me considering this is just some thoughts written on paper afterall...i myself have a strange mind....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast