+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever been hacked on runescape

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Have you ever been hacked on runescape

well i was one of the top people in runescape and i took a break for a few days because i had just got into photoshop and i come back abut 15 mins ago and all my stuff is gone i had full sara 3 sets of rune armor and 1.3mil well im quitting this game because its full of nerds and ugly people
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Have you ever been hacked on runescape

can't say i've ever been hacked, but i can't say i play by all the rules either. lots of "reasons" pplz will regret hacking my dude, besides me keepin all my stuff on a different username.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

I don tunderstand what you mean runescape is full of hackers and greedy scammers and its really sad but its true

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

I've never been hacked, but I was stupid enough to give away my password. But I only stopped playing after I continuously forgot passwords to other accounts lol. Congrats on quitting!
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    I don tunderstand what you mean runescape is full of hackers and greedy scammers and its really sad but its true
    i mean my uncle did something to it to connect it to a virus or something, this isn't my strong suit. i just know that it works cause my ex-friend tried to hack it and POOF his computer craashed.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Thanks

I wish i could get somethin like that its to bad that Jagex is horrible when it comes to security people get hacked almost daily and scammed more than like a million times a day

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

I never play MMORPGs.
    My siblings do and my brother recommends maximum cautiousness with the password.
    Perhaps having more independent characters carrying parts of your wealth (mules?) would help.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

to prevent getting hacked, have a password thats longer then 8 characters and has several numbers mixed in with letters, this will help prevent hacking of your account.

The best way to prevent hacking is to not play runescape at all, play games like Silkroad, Guild Wars, And the best of them all World of Warcraft.

You have to remember that Runescape is a Java-based Browser App, not a Stand alone program like WoW or Guildwars, and thus, doesn't have the same security that WoW or Guildwars has.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast