+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever wondered?

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

Have you ever wondered?

Have you ever wondered what was the ending / what happened later in these cartoons?

1. Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy ( Maxwell Atoms )

2. Dexter's Laboratory ( Genndy Tartakovsky )

3. Samurai Jack ( Genndy Tartakovsky )

4. The Powerpuff Girls ( Craig McCracken )

5. Fairy Odd Parents ( Butch Hartman )

6. Invader Zim ( Jhonen Vasquez )

And many more . . . . . .

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Have you ever wondered?

*thinks* Hmmm I never thought about what'll happen....I haven't really seen them shows for quite sometime
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Well... Let's see here...

1. Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy ( Maxwell Atoms )
    Hated the show... Saw a few episodes because my little sister was watching it... Boring as heck. So I guess I don't really care.

2. Dexter's Laboratory ( Genndy Tartakovsky )
    The only reason I watched the show was for a good laugh... I didn't really care about the story. If there's an ending, super. If not, again, I don't care.

3. Samurai Jack ( Genndy Tartakovsky )
    I fell in love with this show... I was wondering what happened to it! I sort of stopped watching, and only tuned in every once in a while... It got too dragged out and lost its mysticism and got campy. >.<

4. The Powerpuff Girls ( Craig McCracken )
    Straight up, I hate this show. Honestly I do.

5. Fairy Odd Parents ( Butch Hartman )
    Don't care. Little kid stuff with a little adult humor.

6. Invader Zim ( Jhonen Vasquez )
    I LOVE THIS SHOW! I was so upset when it was taken off the air.
    I wanted to see an ending to it...
    But at the same time, I think it's brilliant just the way it is. So many great one liners...
    "GIR! Bring more piggies!!"
    "Who are these red bearded men who smell of ham... AND VOMIT!!!"
    LOL!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Wrong section. Moving to sensory pleasures.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol I thought Dexter's Laboratory had an ending :O well that used to be one of my faverite cartoons till I grew up, as for the rest I thought they were to childish.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought these were ment to go on for like ever. I never wondered about it though I think that they should have made lik ea minie movie toshow what happens but still keep with the show.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy has aired 74 episodes and is still running. They have a movie planned for release in March, and a DVD set coming out in April.

Cartoon Network | The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy

The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dexter's Laboratory lasted from April 1996 until September 2003. It aired 137 episodes. Seasons 1 and 2 ran until 1998 and was originally supposed to end with the episode "Last but not beast", but the show re entered production in 2001 with a new, different production team and abruptly ended with the episode "you got chops" in 2003.

Dexter& - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Dexter's Laboratory" (1996)

Samurai Jack was made in August 2001(when the creator of Dexter worked on a different project) and lasted until September 2004. While the story was not concluded, the series creator Genndy Tartakovsky confirmed that "Jack will come back" and that "we will finish the story, and there will be an animated film" in an interview with MTV September 28th, 2006.

Cartoon Network | Samurai Jack

Samurai Jack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Powerpuff girls has ran from November 1998 to March 2005 and aired 78 episodes. It has ended with the episode "A made up story", but there have been no plans for further episodes. What did air was a powerpuff girls movie in 2002 and an anime adaptation called "Power puff girls Z", which just started airing July 2006.

Demashita! Powerpuff Girls Z - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Powerpuff Girls - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cartoon Network | The Powerpuff Girls

Fairly Oddparents lasted from March 2001 to November 2006. It aired 74 episodes along with 8 movies and 9 shorts, ending with the episode "No Substitute For Crazy". It received a lot of success in ratings in it's earlier years, surpassing even Spongebob at a time. The show creator went on to create "Danny Phantom" which is still airing episodes.

The Fairly OddParents - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The Fairly OddParents" (2001)

Invader Zim was shown from March 2001 to December 2002(cancellation). It aired(at the same time of Fairly Oddparents and Spongebob) with only 27 episodes. The show was meant for a younger audience, but instead had a much older audience. Because of this, ratings for the show dropped immensely. Disappointed with its low ratings and high production costs, Nickelodeon cancelled the show, and thus only one and a half seasons were completed and it never received an ending.

Invader Zim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Invader ZIM" (2001)

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, there was a show called exo squad back in my younger days. THERE WAS NEVER AN ENDING!!!

At least I didn't see it aired on tv...too sad.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast