+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever wondered?

Newbie longtailedmonkey may be famous one day longtailedmonkey may be famous one day longtailedmonkey's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Have you ever wondered?

Hmm, come to think of it, I've never really watched the last episode of a cartoon series. Cause they're never ending in some way. Like Doraemon and bugsbunny and those things that were there before I was born but are still being aired. Hmm, big fat chance I made mistakes there, but I'm depirved of sleep, so I'll be very drowzy at times, haha.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by longtailedmonkey View Post
    Hmm, come to think of it, I've never really watched the last episode of a cartoon series. Cause they're never ending in some way. Like Doraemon and bugsbunny and those things that were there before I was born but are still being aired. Hmm, big fat chance I made mistakes there, but I'm depirved of sleep, so I'll be very drowzy at times, haha.
    Usually shows like Bugs Bunny and Tom & Jerry have no direct ending, because they weren't meant to have a story in the first place. They were meant for basic cartoon humor, with no seriousness at all. This is why there isn't continuity nor an exact storyline to them.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow whoever had the idea to stop Dexter's Laboratory sucks... to me that was a pretty funny show atleast when I was 7.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally I have no interest in seeing Dexters Laboratory or the rest every again. To me the only show on the list that is awesome and deserves a good end is Samurai Jack. Samurai Jack was probably one of the most well done cartoons every made(note i said cartoons not anime)Also I had forgot to mention that invader zim is one of the funniest shows around. But I feel that shows like Billy and Mandy ruined the once good CN. No offense to anyone that has a different opinion, just how I feel about it.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Have you ever wondered?

Quote Originally Posted by alex1_phang3 View Post
    Have you ever wondered what was the ending / what happened later in these cartoons?

1. Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy ( Maxwell Atoms )

2. Dexter's Laboratory ( Genndy Tartakovsky )

3. Samurai Jack ( Genndy Tartakovsky )

4. The Powerpuff Girls ( Craig McCracken )

5. Fairy Odd Parents ( Butch Hartman )

6. Invader Zim ( Jhonen Vasquez )

And many more . . . . . .
    I used to like Powerpuff girls. I wonder how it ended,but I just know the episodes kept getting weirder than normal as it was almost over. I used to like all those shows except for Samuri Jack never watched it or cared about it. So I just wonder how it ended on some them.

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by False Truth View Post
    The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy has aired 74 episodes and is still running. They have a movie planned for release in March, and a DVD set coming out in April.

Cartoon Network | The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy

The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dexter's Laboratory lasted from April 1996 until September 2003. It aired 137 episodes. Seasons 1 and 2 ran until 1998 and was originally supposed to end with the episode "Last but not beast", but the show re entered production in 2001 with a new, different production team and abruptly ended with the episode "you got chops" in 2003.

Dexter& - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Dexter's Laboratory" (1996)

Samurai Jack was made in August 2001(when the creator of Dexter worked on a different project) and lasted until September 2004. While the story was not concluded, the series creator Genndy Tartakovsky confirmed that "Jack will come back" and that "we will finish the story, and there will be an animated film" in an interview with MTV September 28th, 2006.

Cartoon Network | Samurai Jack

Samurai Jack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Powerpuff girls has ran from November 1998 to March 2005 and aired 78 episodes. It has ended with the episode "A made up story", but there have been no plans for further episodes. What did air was a powerpuff girls movie in 2002 and an anime adaptation called "Power puff girls Z", which just started airing July 2006.

Demashita! Powerpuff Girls Z - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Powerpuff Girls - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cartoon Network | The Powerpuff Girls

Fairly Oddparents lasted from March 2001 to November 2006. It aired 74 episodes along with 8 movies and 9 shorts, ending with the episode "No Substitute For Crazy". It received a lot of success in ratings in it's earlier years, surpassing even Spongebob at a time. The show creator went on to create "Danny Phantom" which is still airing episodes.

The Fairly OddParents - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The Fairly OddParents" (2001)

Invader Zim was shown from March 2001 to December 2002(cancellation). It aired(at the same time of Fairly Oddparents and Spongebob) with only 27 episodes. The show was meant for a younger audience, but instead had a much older audience. Because of this, ratings for the show dropped immensely. Disappointed with its low ratings and high production costs, Nickelodeon cancelled the show, and thus only one and a half seasons were completed and it never received an ending.

Invader Zim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Invader ZIM" (2001)
    Wow. . . I didn't knew Dexter, powerpuffgirls, Grim have ending already?! I guess the Cartoon Network here wasn't updated enough. As for PPGZ, does that count as a sequal to the PPG?
    Haiz. . . Invader Zim was good, I hope I continues and have a proper ending. . .

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

As for PPGZ, does that count as a sequal to the PPG?
    No, powerpuff girls z is merely an anime adaptation of the normal American version. It shares a similar story but presents it in a different style suited to anime.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Have you ever wondered what was the ending / what happened later in these cartoons?

4. The Powerpuff Girls ( Craig McCracken )

And many more . . . . . .

it was not funny with billy the friggan idiot person and mandy the emo chick and grim the death guy cuz the plots were soo played out, i dont care about the ending, thank god they didnt post one
    was remotly funny with dexter getting his stuff blown up by dee dee and her wierd friends and his enemy, maldor or w\e. i loved that show, but the plots keep getting weirder and more boring and on top of that, i grew out of the cartoon thing
    herd of it, but since it aired when i was at skool i never rele saw it, and even if i had the time, i would have choosen to do something else.
    4. The Powerpuff Girls ( Craig McCracken)
    this is the same story, with blossem buttercup and w\e forgot the last name, trying to save towsville from like mo jo jo jo, gay name lol, at again, i was young when i watched that, so young, that i thought chemical x (that made em super heroes) was real and i tried finding it.; but the days turned into years and i out grew that.
    it shows on ytv at like 4-30 and at that time im still in skool, but as that samurai jack show, i wouldnt have free time and watch that, i rather do some more creative stuff.
    never heard of it

i stopped caring when i was 11 and outgrew it

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast