+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heavenly Sword

Otaku dragonman may be famous one day dragonman may be famous one day dragonman's Avatar
    Thanks

Heavenly Sword

I really wanna play this game but i dont have the right system .
    i wanna be able to kill a lot of bad guys. what are your opinions??
    "May the force be with you"- Yoda

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Heavenly Sword

Heavenly sword is an amazing game! I've played it at my job and its incredible. Both the graphics and gameplay are astounding.

First things 1st, graphically the game is just mesmerizing. Character design is just beautiful as well as the execution of the movement. Surrounding throughout the game have so far made me quite often stop and just peak around during the rare breaks in constant mayhem that follows the game. One issue i did find was on pretty much all of the main characters, specially Nariko and the bad guys. If you look closely you can notice that collision of her hair of Flying Fox's blades get pretty poor from time to time and those parts tend to cross into the body or items around in a very "thorn in the eye" way. As for the sound, i was near speechless on my 1st play thru. Special effects and the surrounding are beyond realistic. If you listen closely you can hear the birds in the background and mostly only when they are actually close enough to hear. Weapon noise and clanking is based on the weight and size of the weapon and not just the type as it has been used in games thus far. As for the music score it is unprecedented in so many ways. As the game unfolds the music follows to a tee and manages to either uplift an epic battle or bring in more anticipation during a dramatic part and so on.
    That was just one person, further expressing his opinion. There are many others who feel this way. Me being one of them. Buy the system, play the game. You won't regret it.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Well isn't Heavenly Sword a game to Playstation 3?

Newbie Master Gunner Leo is off to a good start Master Gunner Leo's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes Heavenly Sword is for the PS3.

Anyways. After I saw the preview in E3. I was amazed that game is not half bad. Also I played the demo. The main character is full with awesome combos and moves, but too many bad guys though.

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I don't know if I going to bought Playstation 3, if everyone think Heavenly Sword are any good so I may be bought the PS3.

+ Reply to Thread