+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello Kitty

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Kitty

Ok ppl..i heard that "Hello Kitty" is vey popular in japan.but for some reason ,they are taking over America now.They have posters,books,moives,tv shows,shirts, and loads of kit knacks! O.o..they are everywhere!1
    i wonder what everyone opinoins on this stuff kitty
    I personally like them ..they are cute..but wow not cute as in taking over the world type,,lol

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello Kitty

i think they are decent something i would get for my girlfriend and other than that i reallly think they are annoying
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

oh god for me it started with a phone over XD my mum bought me and now everyone buys me hello kitty!! i think its soo cute!

i rage from bags bages pants XD and tops etc i have a hell of alot of hello kitty but i think its reallly cute

4. The Following User Says Thank You to equinn For This Useful Post:

SweetCandi (Oct 02, 2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    oh god for me it started with a phone over XD my mum bought me and now everyone buys me hello kitty!! i think its soo cute!

i rage from bags bages pants XD and tops etc i have a hell of alot of hello kitty but i think its reallly cute

Lol..yeah..ur just the type of person ..i was talking about..there nothing wrong with them..but are u oppseive with themO.o ..if so nothign wrong with it..but i bet u have a shirt of it ..too ^.^lol
    you see how popular they are..

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeparty12 View Post
    i think they are decent something i would get for my girlfriend and other than that i reallly think they are annoying
    yeah..it would be a pretty good gift for someone u care 4.cuz they are sweet and cute all..but i think keep giving that kind of gift and all the time ..would make me tried or despies these things by now...but my fiance given me some hello kitty stuff..and well its enough..but i still like them cuz its cute..lol ^_^

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SweetCandi For This Useful Post:

awesomeparty12 (Oct 01, 2008)

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah and i do have a top XD haha i thought i said that?... ok well i dont think im obcessive i have a hello kitty phone like pda thing... is that being obccseive ( btw my daddy bought me it)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to equinn For This Useful Post:

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I adore Hello Kitty! My first exposure to it was stickers one of my dad's co-workers brought back for me that smelled like grapes! And then my first phone was hello kitty... I have a bunch of Hello Kitty mugs... I have a few Hello Kitty (or Chococat!) purses and bags... I have a few T-shirts... I have stuffed animals... Pencils, pens, notebooks... Haha, everyone at my college always gives me weird looks when I pull out my notebooks ._. But I don't care, I love Hello Kitty! It's adorable ^^ But it's not like that's the only stuff I own. I also like Doraemon and Domo-kun ^o^ keke
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mahiru For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    yeah and i do have a top XD haha i thought i said that?... ok well i dont think im obcessive i have a hello kitty phone like pda thing... is that being obccseive ( btw my daddy bought me it)
    ROFL! , i knew it..now i want one too.just for the heck of it..everyone has one!^.^ no nothing is wrong getting that from ur dad ,that's kinda cute actually! ..but wouldnt u get tried of getting these little things over and over and over..?

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru View Post
    I adore Hello Kitty! My first exposure to it was stickers one of my dad's co-workers brought back for me that smelled like grapes! And then my first phone was hello kitty... I have a bunch of Hello Kitty mugs... I have a few Hello Kitty (or Chococat!) purses and bags... I have a few T-shirts... I have stuffed animals... Pencils, pens, notebooks... Haha, everyone at my college always gives me weird looks when I pull out my notebooks ._. But I don't care, I love Hello Kitty! It's adorable ^^ But it's not like that's the only stuff I own. I also like Doraemon and Domo-kun ^o^ keke

Oh my gosh..u have alot more than me!!..u see what one little kitty can do to a person ..lol ^.^ ..
    hmm what's up with everyone owning the hello kitty phones ..O.o..i didnt even know of that item ,until now .lol..im going to google that phone..>.>;;;
    U own some Domo-kun stuff!! ..yeah i heard they are pretty popular too now..they are kinda expensive though (at least compare to hello kitty)

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

I love Hello Kitty so much, but mostly cause it's from Japan, their adorable, and there's just so much stuff that you get addicted to it. (not the drug type of addiction)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast