+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hell's Kitchen anybody?

Otaku Gold Miner: Second Edition Champion tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hell's Kitchen anybody?

Hey I have been watching Hell's Kitchen for the past two years and the series came back...i would like to know if there is anyone who has seen the new series of Hell's Kitchen and what they think of it, in my opinion I feel that this one is very emotional with some many people crying!

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hell's Kitchen anybody?

I watched it for the first time the other day and it was harsh. I don't know how those cooks can stand being ridiculed like that day to day. My family own's a few restaurants and I admit to being a little hard on some employees but nothing compared to Hell's Kitchen.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^o^ well that's how they get the ratings! if you've got a dream to follow, then you have to be willing to go through hell (hee hee)!

however, i liked the host's BBC show better... instead of being Hell's Kitchen, he would go to dying restaurants and try to turn it around in 30 days time... however, it was really up to the owners whether or not the restaurant succeeded...

^_^ i thought it has more drama, the guy wasn't as mean... but his comments were honest enough to really burn through their heads!

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

i love the show. i wacted it last year and i was like cool. and i like it because its emotial and i love cooking. but i hope no one dies this season.

Tanks zyta

Otaku Gold Miner: Second Edition Champion tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day
    Thanks

i know...i they were saying that the worst thing out of all of the Hell's Kitchen is going to happen in this series...he's harsh for he wants what needs to be done and nothing is going to go the easy way and he is not going to baby them telling them don't forget to put this in this...I think its funny but its a very good show..and I love it!

+ Reply to Thread