+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Help! Xenosaga

Otaku Ritoru-chan may be famous one day Ritoru-chan may be famous one day
    Thanks

Exclamation Help! Xenosaga

Ok, playing this game.. yeah, I'm stuck at the boss battle where that uniformed guy turns into a Gnosis. I can't beat the bugger for the life of me! I've tried, and tried and yeah *sigh* I'm giving up! I dont want to start all over again though :x

Any suggestions?

Characters I'm currently using:
    1. KOS-MOS
    2. Shion
    3. Chaos
    "You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music." -- The Cable Guy
    Photography | @Twitter | Website

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks
    use chaos' heaven's rath, you need to have it set to short and max. anything electric and slashing is powerful against him. so shions last move and kos-mos sword attack is too. other than that i have to say that the chimera is arguably the strongest enemy in the game for where he is.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku Ritoru-chan may be famous one day Ritoru-chan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Awesome! You've been a great help, hopefully I can beat the bugger!!
    "You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music." -- The Cable Guy
    Photography | @Twitter | Website

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    go level up 5 more levels, and practice getting combos with ur characters. i liked to powerup kosmos and use a few strong attacks to finish off the enemy quickly while shion kept the parties health intack. focus on powering up kosmos and sheilding and healing everyone else and kosmos.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, no no. I just did this a while back, and this method works... Immediately have someone take out an AGWS unit, and make sure KosMos has medica all or an all party heal(since she heals for the most hp). As for the third character, anyone but MOMO, and you should be fine. Make sure to build up boosts too for good combos like Jaderabbit said. But the most damage will be from the person with the AGWS unit, as you are nearly invincible(highest damage the boss does to you is around 15), and in return, you do 500+ damage back to him. One more thing, if he is hurting you AGWS unit really badly, it means you didn't update your AGWS units in the AGWS shop near the Erde Kaiser factory in Kukai foundation.

If you think this guy is difficult, you're going to hate the consciousness boss later on. (Hinto not attempt to kill the consciousness boss with Kosmos, chaos, MOMO, or Ziggy or it will end in frustration)

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks
    don't spoilo the surprise for him. and your method takes too much work, i was hitting a couple thousand with heaven's wrath on the chimera with chaos.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    don't spoilo the surprise for him. and your method takes too much work, i was hitting a couple thousand with heaven's wrath on the chimera with chaos.
    Changing to an AGWS takes too much work? I know using AGWS makes battles a bit too easy, but if they didn't want they experience like that, the AGWS shouldn't have been so powerful. Besides, it took about 7-9 turns with an AGWS, and he died like a weakling. I spoiled no story by the way, only gave a hint to the battle itself.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Thanks
    i mean all the stupid upgrading of the agws units. i only bothered to do that at the very end when i had to. lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast