+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heroes

Otaku Waremono is off to a good start Waremono's Avatar
    Thanks

Heroes

Uwaah!!!
    I love to watch Heroes every Monday, it is just so exciting!
    What do you think about the show?
    What do you think will happen in the next season?
    What are your suspitions?

I think that the whole world will go hay-wire, I think that there will be a few new heroes that will show up!
    I have the strangest suspition that Hiro doesn't kill Sylar in time and that the cheerleader will be killed by Sylar.
    If your happy and you know it make a kitty!!! =^_^= <Meow!

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Heroes

i think that the show is awesome except that they never show us a Real fight between syler and peter.
    1. in mohinder's appartment- they could have at least let peter put up a fight.

2. in the episode in the future- they show the two BOTH going nuclear and then skip AWAY!

3. next episode- if the past repeats itself then this will be the last episode i watch!

this is on (semi)late-night TV, a little violence wont kill ANYONE (outside of the show)

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

HEROES IS TEH SH*T!! And anyone who doesn't watch it is on crack. It's pretty much X-Men without the costumes.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    HEROES IS TEH SH*T!! And anyone who doesn't watch it is on crack. It's pretty much X-Men without the costumes.
    i think it's a bit of the justice league...because when they realized that they have these gifts they started becoming "heroes". the x-men didn't acted like one at first...they were even afraid of using thier gifts. and don't say that to others who can't watch it because some doesn't have cables in their region!
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

lol she just joking or either just blissfully ignorant. anyways 2 hour finale this week! everything's falling into place. Sylar's powers, Peter's everything is just getting so awesome! By the way, interview with the guy that does Matt Parkman: the last three minutes of the first season is the first three minutes of the second season.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Yay! A Heroes thread.

The show's nice, but really short.. the stopped playing it for a while. Apparently it wasn't very popular, then they started playing it again.

It was sad when Charlie died, very sad. Everything has to be emo and die nowadays... I've seen like twelve episodes.. waiting for the season to end to download it.

Hope they don't butcher the series by making a terrible movie of it.. eh, we can hope.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

***Spoilers*****

I hear that Syler is going to be in the next season. So i don't think they will kill him just yet. I hope they do eventually. Id like to see a new main bad guy. It would get laim if hes always the central bad guy.

+ Reply to Thread