+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hey, let's create our own Final Fantasy

Newbie Mindfreak may be famous one day Mindfreak may be famous one day Mindfreak's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hey, let's create our own Final Fantasy

checking, checking......................................^_^
    "Praise Inu-Yasha"

You are limited to having 4 lines of text in your signature. This includes blank lines. -- Hassun

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

i did say tht it is jus an idea but like some of friends said tht they prefer having jus the one sort of finished evloved weapon. Oh, and i would have the FF X battle system with some tweaks to it to fit in my idea of having teamwork combo moves n signature teamwork moves

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie Everae may be famous one day Everae may be famous one day Everae's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    I'd leave the Materia alone. I prefer drawing spells - coz with Materia you can only equip so few to each character. Whereas with spell-drawing, you can have like... how many pages again? worth of spells per character. I'd probably keep all the old GFs... I definitely wouldn't replace the traditional Limit Break with Trance (LIMIT BREAKS ALL THE WAY!!!).

....... what's up with the unusable Materia?
    I think that those versions with the pages of spells were fun, but....THAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH IT!!!!!!! The magic concept no longer gives you too much of a problem. Doo doodoo doodoo. I have enough AP, so now I can just unequip this, and it stays with me FOREVER until I delete my game or break it. On the materia side of the story, hmmm, I have to collect how many peices of materia to have those PAGES?!!!!! For those of you who don't enjoy the pure challenge that materia offered, have fun with your "pages". However, I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I just highly support the "materia challenge". Totally agree the Limit Beak thing CHYAAANESS!!!!!
    YAAA!

Newbie Everae may be famous one day Everae may be famous one day Everae's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horrorfact View Post
    well i do agree with the people that want keep the game that way but i also want a feature that you can build your own kingdom and the kingdom that you build is the one that you are trying to defend but you still go on a quest.and yes mixing different FF characters in to one game wouldnt hurt but that would mess up the whole story line...oh yeah i agree with Dark Holder of the Chalice.
    Mixing characters? Hmmm, where have I seen that before?... Oh yeah, Final Fantasy Tactics, such a wonderful PS1 game that I never got to play past the first level. However, from what I hear, some of the secret characters include Cloud and other FF7 favorites.
    YAAA!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3