+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hideo Kojima: Genius or Crazy

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hideo Kojima: Genius or Crazy

[QUOTE=atomik_sprout;577408]A fine line indeed.

I hear that lots of people who are in assylums--not most, but lots--are people who used to be scientists and mathematicians. But that's aside the point.

I believe that Hideo Kojima is one of the greatest game designers in the history of the business. Metal Gear has been around for as long as I can remember. It's been a success for over a decade. (Maybe over two. I have to do my research. It's been forever since I've actually owned Metal Gear for Nintendo.) I wouldn't call him insane, I would call him a well educated person with a brilliant imagination.

I love his games and I'm dying to play MGS 4!!! I wonder if another Z.O.E is in the works. Hmm...
    [/QUOTE

Actually yes there is a 3rd Zone of the Enders in the works. Hideo Kojima says that after Metal Gear Solid 4 he will be focusing on the 3rd installment of Z.O.E. My opinion on him is that he's one of the most brilliant people in Middle Earth- i mean EARTH.lol

Meow. :3

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=katsoyori33;577416]
    Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    A fine line indeed.

I hear that lots of people who are in assylums--not most, but lots--are people who used to be scientists and mathematicians. But that's aside the point.

I believe that Hideo Kojima is one of the greatest game designers in the history of the business. Metal Gear has been around for as long as I can remember. It's been a success for over a decade. (Maybe over two. I have to do my research. It's been forever since I've actually owned Metal Gear for Nintendo.) I wouldn't call him insane, I would call him a well educated person with a brilliant imagination.

I love his games and I'm dying to play MGS 4!!! I wonder if another Z.O.E is in the works. Hmm...
    [/QUOTE

Actually yes there is a 3rd Zone of the Enders in the works. Hideo Kojima says that after Metal Gear Solid 4 he will be focusing on the 3rd installment of Z.O.E. My opinion on him is that he's one of the most brilliant people in Middle Earth- i mean EARTH.lol
    ZOE 3? WHOO! i loved ZOE 2 (ZOE was good, but I perfer 2), Nohman, not the BEST Antagonist, still my hero, well not really I just love him. Also love how you said Middle Earth, lol YAY LOTR.

As for Kojima, he is the sole reason (other than Shigeru Miyamoto, cliche I know) that I am going into the feild of Video Game Developing (also 3D Animation, and hopefully directing). When I was younger I was always like "I wanna be the next Hideo Kojima!!" I still want to, but holding up my own originality. Still he IS a genius. The difference between Genius and insanity is only measured by sucess.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Aleister Sithis;577475]
    Quote Originally Posted by katsoyori33 View Post

ZOE 3? WHOO! i loved ZOE 2 (ZOE was good, but I perfer 2), Nohman, not the BEST Antagonist, still my hero, well not really I just love him. Also love how you said Middle Earth, lol YAY LOTR.

As for Kojima, he is the sole reason (other than Shigeru Miyamoto, cliche I know) that I am going into the feild of Video Game Developing (also 3D Animation, and hopefully directing). When I was younger I was always like "I wanna be the next Hideo Kojima!!" I still want to, but holding up my own originality. Still he IS a genius. The difference between Genius and insanity is only measured by sucess.
    Yeah, ZOE 2 was MUCH better than its predecessor!

Not only is Kojima-san only focusing on ZOE 3 after Metal Gear Solid 4, but he will be stepping down from MGS all together. Konami will still probably make Metal Gear games, but Kojima-san is done after the PS3 release of MGS 4. It's a sad, sad day for all fans of the franchise. T_T

I AM, however looking forward to playing Zone of the Enders 3! I loved the first two on the PS2 (though ZOE 1 was pretty short and dissapointing) and I even play the GBA version of the game every now and again.

Hideo Kojima is the MAN!!!

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=atomik_sprout;578016]
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleister Sithis View Post

Yeah, ZOE 2 was MUCH better than its predecessor!

Not only is Kojima-san only focusing on ZOE 3 after Metal Gear Solid 4, but he will be stepping down from MGS all together. Konami will still probably make Metal Gear games, but Kojima-san is done after the PS3 release of MGS 4. It's a sad, sad day for all fans of the franchise. T_T

I AM, however looking forward to playing Zone of the Enders 3! I loved the first two on the PS2 (though ZOE 1 was pretty short and dissapointing) and I even play the GBA version of the game every now and again.

Hideo Kojima is the MAN!!!
    They have a GBA version of ZOE?! REALLY?! when did it come out?

Meow. :3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2