+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan

Ok, before I say anything I am not bashing them. (well a bit) I am trying to understand their minds and wanting to hear other people opinons on this topic.

Ok well all have heard Lindsey L. name on the news and on comdey shows bashing her. But I am also going to ask about Hilary Duff. Do you think she is going to end up like Lindsey? Taking drugs and partying it up and shorten her life bit by bit(for Lindsey). They say why most of this actors end up like this is because they were acting their whole life. Which is true for both girls. But Lisdney went to the "dark" side first. Do you think Hilary will follow her?
    Last edited by ryomakurosaki; Feb 18, 2008 at 10:03 AM.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hilary Duff and Lindsay Logan

its Lindsey Lohan...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to aceman67 For This Useful Post:

ryomakurosaki (Feb 18, 2008)

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hilary Duff and Lindsay Logan

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    its Lindsey Lohan...
    lol Wow ^^ Thank you so much. But what are your views on this topic?
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan

My views and opinions can be summed up in this video: YouTube - Jeff Dunham - Achmed the Dead Terrorist

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

First of all...I have to say that I hate them both...yes I do......especially when it comes down to Lindsey Lohan...she needs to wake up and take a good look in the mirror and finally realize that the world does now revolve around her.....
    Do I think that Duff will follow her....well there is a 95% that she will....
    they all start looking innocent and rising to stardom so fast that they barely have time to breathe and that takes an huge impact on they lives..
    Do I want her to change?...I actually do not care....I am sick and tired of hearing about girls like there every time I turn on the TV....they disgust me.......
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Astaroth View Post
    she needs to wake up and take a good look in the mirror and finally realize that the world does now revolve around her.....
    Hold up... wait... She's our new lord and mistress? Damn.

All hail to the all great Lohan!

lulz.

NEwho, You shouldn't really be focusing your "hatred" on the person itself, but rather on the media machine that keeps feeding us the information about her daily life, and also at your self for making such a big deal about someone who has some problems when it doesn't even affect you.

Newbie Echo is off to a good start
    Thanks

As for whether or not I like either one of them, I can't say I do or don't considering I don't know either one of them personally, nor have I ever even met them. I do believe though that if Lindsey Lohan would actually go into rehab and stay for the right amount of time and not get treated differently just because she is famous then I think she may be able to turn her life around. I just get really sick and tired of everyone telling famous people it's not their fault, they are drug addicts, that is a load of crap! They didn't have to smoke or snort whatever it is they did, they did it because they wanted to, no one made them do it.

As for whether or not Hilary Duff will follow in Lindsey's footsteps, I don't know, like I said before, I don't know them. I guess only time will tell.
    http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/OfeliasFire/BlueProxy-1024_768-1.jpg
    "I'm a young soul in this very strange world hoping to learn a bit bout' what is true and fake"

Newbie diamond is off to a good start
    Thanks

i guess in the entertainment industry it is that stress that they will turn to something to destress themselves for lindsey you can see what she turn to. well for hilary i think sooner or later time will tell. if she doesn't follow in lindsey footstep she will still turn to something.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast