Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The History Channel Rocks

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The History Channel Rocks

Quote Originally Posted by Artistic Anarchy View Post
    Women can also join the military, what difference does it make if your not a guy. Many women join the military. There is no longer any racial, gender, religious barriers that keep people from joining the military. *sigh* if only everything else in the world did the same thing...but I guess it will always be a silly dream.
    Yeah women can join the military but it remains heavily male dominated, almost 90% male in fact, and it can be very intimidating for a woman as many women in the military are assaulted each year. Certainly you can get how hard it is for a female to sleep in a huge tent with guys as well. Plus women generally have less muscle mass. Lugging around all the equipment and weapons which easily weights up to almost 70 pounds can get even a 200 plus pound man. Imagine the difficulties for a 90 pound woman. Those are many reasons why a lot of women don't stay in.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I have the history channel, I think I watched it once because I needed something boring to help me sleep. Thats the only good thing about the history channel, whatever you turn it to, it's all boring and makes for a good nap time.

I don't want to sound like a mod here but if you guys want to talk about woman in the military please start a different thread for that. Lets stay on topic. ^_^

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

The history channel is good when u have a 5 page report to do. I sometimes go over the limit and make the teach do extra work ^_^.

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

I love this channel its great I love The Clash of The Gods,Pawn Stars,and many more of their shows . I hope they come out with more and more its one of the best channels you can get with your cable so if your buying cable get it .

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Talking Re: The History Channel Rocks

Yeah the history channel does Rock, My faviote shows are:

The Human weapon, warriors, and gang land, and battle bc on the bio channel has american gangster ( the series) on friday nights at 10pm

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Grave Heat View Post
    Yeah the history channel does Rock, My faviote shows are:

The Human weapon, warriors, and gang land, and battle bc on the bio channel has american gangster ( the series) on friday nights at 10pm
    OMG those are like several of my favorite shows right there. Human weapon was good but Fight Sciences was better, you should by it on DVD if you like human weapon.

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Talking Re: The History Channel Rocks

It is already on my list along with each season of gang land all that i have to is pick them up soon..

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

One of the new shows I like on the history channel is "Thats Impossible" so many cool scientific stuff that goes on in that show I have no idea where to begine.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast