+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hitman movie

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

hitman movie

played the game and now see this upcoming movie.
    see the trailer here.
    click here.
    and what do you think?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: hitman movie

the guy who's supposed the hitman looks kinda weak. I really don't trust videogame movies anyway, what with things like bloodrayne out there.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I saw this preview at the movies a week ago. I thought the hitman looked a little too scrawny, he looks pretty big in the games, so I don't know. It'll probably just be another mediocre action/thriller. The nice thing about doing a video game movie on stuff like like Hitman, is that they're actually conceiveable.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

yes, they need to break down and actually deliver a GOOD game-to movie movie. several terrible failures-Resident Evil, Bloodrayne, and possibly this one. i can only pray the upcomming (someday) Neon genesis movie will break the mold. *prays hard*

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Don't blow a gasket, I suspect Neon won't fair so well either. Games are meant to be played, not watched, I don't anticipate Hitman being much better than any other VG movie out there.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    i can only pray the upcomming (someday) Neon genesis movie will break the mold. *prays hard*
    Kinda hard for a live action movie based on an Anime to break the mold of bad videogame movies. (And its either "Evangelion" or "Neon Genesis Evangelion", not just "Neon Genesis")

NEwho, yeah, I agree with the people above, the person they chose for the title character looks a bit weak. They could have easily picked someone else who looks more like the game character. But they said the same thing about Topher Grace playing venom, and he pulled it off... for the most part...

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

because the games had little to no story, they cant really mess up. the moive may be a good shooter.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Yeah, I think the guy looks a bit scrawny too. Maybe that guy off the "Transporter" movies would have been a better choice.

The movie does seem to hold a little promise for me, but I don't always mind a straight up shootfest every now & again. I doubt I'll see it in cinemas though.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast