+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Holiday game season, what are YOU looking forward too?

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Holiday game season, what are YOU looking forward too?

So with the holidays comes the rush of games week in and week out, lets talk about and discuss some of the big releases, most notably of course is the PS3 and Wii joining the next gen market. And please no console wars, they are stupid and any real gamer has most every system anyways, or can at least appreciate them

for me I'm looking forward to Gears of War as well as Rainbow Six Vegas, Splinter Cell double agent and the new need for speed.

in the next year or so when sony has a chance to get 2nd and 3rd model builds of PS3's and drops the price I'll be getting one, at which time I can grab the new Virtua Fighter and MGS4, FFVIII and all that jazz, but for the holidays its pretty much no PS3 and all 360 for me.

guess I can get in some Wii love as well since my roommate is snagging one, a little twilight princess will definitely help during the off days of December haha

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm looking forward to my Xbox 360 as well as some of the new titles coming out for it. Hopefully the prices go down by then. If not I'm going with the retro approach and I'll get some really old system like Sega Genesis and play some Sonic the Hedgehog to pass the days by. But hopefully by then I'll be too busy to play games anymore.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1 View Post
    So with the holidays comes the rush of games week in and week out, lets talk about and discuss some of the big releases, most notably of course is the PS3 and Wii joining the next gen market. And please no console wars, they are stupid and any real gamer has most every system anyways, or can at least appreciate them

for me I'm looking forward to Gears of War as well as Rainbow Six Vegas, Splinter Cell double agent and the new need for speed.

in the next year or so when sony has a chance to get 2nd and 3rd model builds of PS3's and drops the price I'll be getting one, at which time I can grab the new Virtua Fighter and MGS4, FFVIII and all that jazz, but for the holidays its pretty much no PS3 and all 360 for me.

guess I can get in some Wii love as well since my roommate is snagging one, a little twilight princess will definitely help during the off days of December haha
    Yeah FFVIII is the shizzle!

Seeing as that there will be no FFXII and no PS3 this year for us Euro trash and I don't have an Xbox 360, I'll be mostly enjoying games that everyone has already finished a long time ago.

My games until New Year:

Suikoden V - Just new in Europe and my main game at the moment, it seriously rocks.

Fallout 2 - Whenever I'm at home I try to play this old gem again.

Medieval 2 Total War - A new game on the list! I love the demo and I can't to buy the full game.

MGS3 Subsistence - Not yet released but on my "to buy" list. MGS3 'nuff said!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Im just a simple guy:

Mortal Kombat Armageddon - All of sudden last week I had my interest in this franchise renewed for some odd reason.

Bully - Definitely a get for me

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro View Post
    Im just a simple guy:

Mortal Kombat Armageddon - All of sudden last week I had my interest in this franchise renewed for some odd reason.

Bully - Definitely a get for me
    Oh yeah, Bully/Canes Canem Edit is really shaping up to by another Rockstar sucker punch. Much like the Warriors but with a better story (The Warriors the movie was ass, ADMIT IT!)

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm gonna get the PS3 and wait for FF XIII + FF XII for the PS2 soon and some others when they come out maybe Kingdom Hearts 3

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm sort of the C.A.G. type, so the only game I'll be buying at a full $49.99 price is Guild Wars : Nightfall

Other than that, I'll probably be buying these games...

Godhand : Developed by Clover Studios and Published by Capcom. It's been released for $29.99. What draws me to this game is its reviews and the way people describe how fun it is. It's directed by Shinji Mikami(RE4) and produced by Atsushi Inaba(Phoenix Wright). This game was made purely for comical and entertainment purposes, while also containing very good action, so I can't wait to buy it.

Onimusha : Dawn of Dreams : Yet another capcom game, I'll be buying it for $19.99. All other Onimusha games were worth playing, and from what I've read about this game, this one is as well.

Shadow Hearts : From the new world : $19.99. Another good series for me to complete.

Sin : Episodes : Steam game that retails for $19.99 and will be released episodically. I've heard a lot of people saying it's a "Half Life rip-off", but I'll see for myself.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks
    Even if Grandia 3 is already out, I still haven't gotten to tryinig it out and will probably do so as a few have said it wag great.

FFXII would be neat to get, but that'll wait till I have more dough.

I'm far from having enough free change to get myself the PS3 untill probably next year...gah. I'll be sure to try it out at a friends place...though none seem ready to get it when it comes out.

At the moment I'm not quite game oriented with all the studying and all so now I'm happy with what I have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast