+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Holiday game season, what are YOU looking forward too?

Otaku -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo-'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh ya Ps3 Im looking forward to thiese games

Devil May cry4

Rezident Evil 5 Biohazard: Yes chris is back from RE 1 and plus zombies can run now much more of a challenge then those zombies that just walk...

Metal Gear Solid: even tho snake does look old he can still do all his acrobatic moves and omg Raiden is Killer!

Ninja Gaiden Sigma: lol who would of known this title would be going to sony

Sonic The Hedgehog: wow silver looks almost kooler then shadow xD but shadow is still my number one hog!

Call Of Duty 3

Newbie Majin Fefnir 13 may be famous one day Majin Fefnir 13 may be famous one day Majin Fefnir 13's Avatar
    Thanks

Let me think...

For October I'm getting Summon Night 2:Swordcraft Story on the 17th

For November getting Super Robot Taisen:Original Generation 2 on the 21st (Hopefully it won't be pushed back more)

Tell my tale to those who ask.Tell it truly, the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.The rest... Is silence.

Newbie Baron may be famous one day Baron may be famous one day Baron's Avatar
    In the minds and souls of all evil beings.
    Thanks
    Ooooh boy,

I'm picking up a Wii and Twilight Princess for sure, Marvel Ultimate Alliance is another one that I really want to try. FFXII is another must, don't know what else maybe Red Steel it seems pretty cool.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks
    me Im hoping that by some miracle a version for the PC of Army of Two for the xbox 360 comes out.... just the review left me dreaming.
    there is a collectors edition coming out with most of the games form the TOTAL WAR series... and as a RTS freak I cant wait to buy... but its gonna come a lil pricy >.>
    and the last, by the end of this month the new Guild Wars is coming out!!! so yeah im gonna buy it....
    and then any good FPS game for the pc that crosses into my path
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    haha yeah I didn't mention like RE5 and Halo3 since I was trying to keep it to holiday stuff but those are definites on my list, most of what I'll get on the PS3 in the future will just be the games I CANT get on the 360, oh and definitely Army of Two looks way bad@$$, can't wait for that co-op goodness

Newbie Baron may be famous one day Baron may be famous one day Baron's Avatar
    In the minds and souls of all evil beings.
    Thanks
    I need to grab a 360 speaking of...hopefully they'll drop price a bit so I can pick one up, and once it comes out I definitly am picking up the Marvel Universe MMO. As well as several of the games, the 360 has actually managed to have enough games that would actually hold my intrest the X-box never did. (Exclusive titles anyway)

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks
    specific games to buy and after that wait about 2 months till my birthday, plus get my nices and nephews gifts as well

Newbie Avenara may be famous one day Avenara may be famous one day
    Thanks
    WORLD OF WARCRAFT: BURNIGN CRUSADE FTW! WHEE! Okay sorry. I can't help it. I've been waiting for over a year for this game and I know it's coming out soon so I'm flipping out happy! WHEE!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast