+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Holiday game season, what are YOU looking forward too?

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dnt believe just saw the word "bully" in this thread....god y do ppl have such bad taste in games....tht game is gonna flop.....anyways like Hassun said, europe aint getting the PS3 so it's abt the current gen PS2,

i'm looking forward to getting God of War 2. Loving the first one, i wanna rip the wings off tht hypogriff XD jking

Wut other games is there?...mmm dun even know if we gonna get a Xbox 360 or not. I admit there are a few games i like to get my hands on like Gears of War, Bullet Witch, Ninety-nine nights and Chromehounds. TBH my game season is gonna be quiet compared to others

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I imagine the price might drop next year Baron, since they really wont have to drop it this year and its only hitting 12 months since coming out. So I seriously believe they might think about doing it next Holiday season since they should start getting greater yields in production. I know my roommate is basically waiting on Halo 3 and then he'll get one

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    got stuck in a middle of a forest and stayed
    Thanks
    the price depends on what you wanna buy it or not, and not to mention the tax on the cost i have been ripped off a couple times sucky, anyway hope this winter i dont get ripped off
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

Otaku Kaijudozero may be famous one day Kaijudozero may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Holiday game season, what are YOU looking forward too?

im gonna get a nintendo wii and get legend of zelda twillight princess and that will keep me busy until super smash bros. brawl comes out!
    Emotions tend to lose their strength when put in words, So I prefer to speak only what is absolutely necessary..

Kaijudozero.deviantart.com

Newbie bexter514 may be famous one day bexter514 may be famous one day bexter514's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Holiday game season, what are YOU looking forward too?

I've got a 360 and just got dead rising so i'll be playing that mostly but im still waiting for the release date of posessed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3