+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Horror films

Otaku Trojan man is off to a good start Trojan man's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Horror films

hey Alucard_ML i have seen The Crow and a bunch of other films i mostly spend my time whatching movies sinse i live in the middle of knowere and thers noting else to do

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Here is a movie that I completely forgot about, Virus, its disturbing and rather creapy, and some what cool all at the same time. A good Sci-fie horror flick.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan man View Post
    hey Alucard_ML i have seen The Crow and a bunch of other films i mostly spend my time whatching movies sinse i live in the middle of knowere and thers noting else to do
    Damn sorry i asked dude.... relax man, it won't happen again.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_ML View Post
    I can see no one has mentioned The Crow, that one isn't scary enough for you Trojan?
    I had another movie in mind actually, but i can't remember what it's called, it's really wierd in a way, but then again i wasn't that old when i watched it
    hmm...I love the Crow, but never considered it horror. It's just dark action..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EmoNightmareRose For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Jul 15, 2009)

Otaku Trojan man is off to a good start Trojan man's Avatar
    Thanks

cant aney one come up whit a good horror/disturbing film and also i think that LenMiyata whas right i have become 'desensitized' but only about a few tings that dont even have that much of an importans.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    The Fly
    Another classic about a man slowly turning into...
    I sooo remember that, wasn't there like three of those movies?

Anyway..

"FEAST !, 2, and 3": If you like a lot of gore and blood, mixed with twisted humor, irony, and monster sex. This is the one (you must see all three to enjoy the complete experience).

"Masters of Horror- Jenifer": This movie is nuts... I don't even wanna talk about it too much because its just one ya gotta see for yourself.

"Faces of Death": Some real death scenes... it would be morally deplorable if it weren't for humorous staged scenes in between the real stuff. Just do up the box set.

cant aney one come up whit a good horror/disturbing film and also i think that LenMiyata whas right i have become 'desensitized'
    Have you actually seen all the movies that have been suggested to you? or are you just assuming they aren't up to par?
    Last edited by Peach_follows; Jul 18, 2009 at 03:32 AM.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Newbie Jinx is off to a good start Jinx's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm the same way, there's no horror movie good enough to actually scare me.
    Anyway,The Last House on the Left was awesome and so was My Bloody Valentine, but The Texas Chainsaw Massacre is probably the best out there...The Last house in the Woods is an Italian Horror film, it's not scary but it's disturbing.
    I give free hugs!

Newbie LuisCastellari is off to a good start LuisCastellari's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd say that one of the scariest horror movies out there is the original Alien. Strange how nobody mentioned that yet. Lots of suspense, terror, and gore.

Frankly, there aren't really any horror movies that give you a feeling of what you described. It's just...they're becoming less and less scary. When I go to see horror movies in theaters, there's just a pop-up moment or two and no lasting impression. No real horror.

Okay, there me be a prospect in The Grudge 2...the trailer for that gave me nightmares. Can't bear to watch the actual movie... D: Watch the Unrated cut (which I have not seen), it might have a little more blood and gore.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LuisCastellari For This Useful Post:

EmoNightmareRose (Jul 20, 2009)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast