+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Horror films

Newbie smiera is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Horror films

sure ,you can watch piranha 3d movie of frightened and utmost nerve wrenching horror.you will enjoy horror as well as thriller in this movie.

Newbie Terence is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cool Re: Horror films

love it!Il dolore patito era troppo per poter vivere ma non abbastanza per poter morire......

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

horror...huh. i would say stephen king's it.

this is one reason why most people are afraid of clowns. though the film has a huge differences comparing to the novel, still it leaves an a rather disturbing impression of a monstrous metaphoric pedophile in a form of clown that eats children.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie FinalXepher is off to a good start FinalXepher's Avatar
    Thanks

for a disturbing movie i would recommend the critically-acclaimed Cannibal Holocaust. highly controversial and gorey. maybe a horror film aficiando as yourself has already seen it but it hasnt been recommended yet. the director was sued by the italian govt.(originally released in Italy) becuase they thought the actors in the movie were actually murdered and also animal cruelty (since live animals were killed in the movie). still banned from many countries.

If this world is hell,
    then God is nicer than everyone thinks

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FinalXepher View Post
    for a disturbing movie i would recommend the critically-acclaimed Cannibal Holocaust. highly controversial and gorey. maybe a horror film aficiando as yourself has already seen it but it hasnt been recommended yet. the director was sued by the italian govt.(originally released in Italy) becuase they thought the actors in the movie were actually murdered and also animal cruelty (since live animals were killed in the movie). still banned from many countries.
    i considered that to be "dumb" movie...it has no proper plot and storyline at all. just for shocking. and of course cruelty to animals and depiction of female cruelty as well. not to forget stereotyping tribal minorities.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie FinalXepher is off to a good start FinalXepher's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree with you rematche that the movie is, in itself, quite idiotic. some believe that it was a social commentary on how society focuses on the violent parts of a story rather than the journalistic part but it just comes across as something made as a mixing pot of everything shocking just to cause controversy especially, since it was supposed to be a snuff film. but i guessed that trojan might like since it has blood gore and rape. one mans trash is another mans treasure

If this world is hell,
    then God is nicer than everyone thinks

Otaku Sarentai Kyoukan is off to a good start Sarentai Kyoukan's Avatar
    Thanks

Since horror is my fav movie genre there pretty much I can list out .Try watching the exorcism of Emily rose the demonicpossesion scenes are pretty cool if not scary Or you could try the ring but not ring two ,that one was just bullshit hmm also there's the grudge and fraility which really has aheart-wrenching storyline And there also the pretty old movie called "the thing" which is supossedly super scary .Hope that helps ^o^.

Newbie Nocturne is off to a good start Nocturne's Avatar
    Hidin' in your windows, snatchn' your people up.
    Thanks

This isn't a horror film exactly..but an extremely well made horror series by college students.

Marble Hornets

Scroll down to "Suggested Viewing Order". The wiki explains each episode and their thoughts on it. Each video runs anywhere from 30 seconds- 8 minutes.

Orochimaru Fangirl ♥ | MMO Junkie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast