+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Horror movies

Otaku Gundragon may be famous one day Gundragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Horror movies

Who here is a fan of them? If so, why do you like them?

What are a few of your favorites and why?
    You may also call me JinKaze.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Horror movies

I am a fan of horror movies. I like being scared, yet still having the knowledge that it is nothing really to worry about because it is just what comes up on the screen. Lately I've been very into Asian horror movies, such as Phone and A Tale of Two Sisters (both Korean movies). The reason I like those in particular is that A Tale of Two Sisters has a pretty good twist, and Phone, I don't know why, but I liked it way better than either One Missed Call or Ringu, of which it is pretty much a rip-off of.
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku Gundragon may be famous one day Gundragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

I guess I just enjoy the morbid/creepy/awesome ideas from some of them. I'm not scared easily, and part of me just hungers for cool movie ideas like serial killers, torture, etc. A thirst for violence maybe?

My favorite horror movies would have to be...

Exorcist. A classic. Very gory and violent, and disturbing. A must-see for horror fans.

Halloween. One of the best horror films ever. So simple, yet so amazing. The idea of a guy trying to kill his whole family is just cool. Virtually no flaws. A masterpiece. The fact that it's a guy killing people in a suburban neighborhood is unnerving...the one place where you thought you'd be safe; a nice little suburb, turned into a kill-fest. I can't praise it enough.

Se7en. It's not a pure horror film, more of a detective/suspense film, but it's awesome and one of the best movies I've ever seen. Pisses on imitators like SAW.
    You may also call me JinKaze.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Horror movies are awesome. I like them because when they are good they are really good. Like Halloween or the Exorcist. Those were good movies. Some of my favorite would have to be a Tale of Two Sister, Kairo (Pulse), and the original Night of the Lving Dead.

Otaku B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I cant go on with out horror movies!! >.<

hmmm.....good ones so far are the ring, and um...what else scared the living crap out of me......nope. thats it. i dont get scared easily. But movies like saw, and hannibal...those are scary for me.....those are....^___^ me likee.....fact....imma go see hostel right about...now! bye!

Thankx Pyro, for this awesome sig! ^ ^

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

John Carpenter's "The Thing". It is more of a phycological thriller bc it takes place in an antartica science base, and the staff begin to get taken over one by one. The problem is u cant tell whos infected and whos not bc it mimics the person perfectly............i get goosebumps every time in spome parts.........some parts that arent even scary i get goosebumps just bc of the situation(like when mcready is just talking into a tape recorder alone, the perfect music and mood just give me goosbumps)

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

... (n.n)

......... i like horror movies but i cant think of any right now.... but i can remeber that i dont like japanese/chinese/asian horror movies.. they stare too much >.<
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Newbie T.o.uch may be famous one day T.o.uch may be famous one day T.o.uch's Avatar
    i wish Neverland..cuz u know living with pirates n indians n fairythingees would b the shizniz
    Thanks

i have always been a fan of watching horror movies with friends, but recently I do not know whats wrong with the world. All they use now are deformed images and loud sounds..-coff coff the grudge and many others
    Is it like that for you guys? or am I just weird
    ONE IMAGE ONLY!
    -- Hassun

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast